Vessel makers Sting - Rework in progress - Problems uploading current preview PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

VesselMaker

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished the 2nd attire MEM/PPV. I finally had to redraw the pads due to the weird affect that this years tight texture does to pt's. It basically makes them tons lighter than the paint tool should look when placed.

I tried uploading another preview but was kicked before it went through. I havnt been able to make it back on since.

The last 2 attires will be a 2011 attire (the dark kinda yellowish fuzzy looking pads and the black gold, and red coat)

The last will likely be the blue lightning attire (joker gimmick) w/ an impact shirt for the entrance. I refuse to make the gobbled up looking POS coat he wore around this time. Not even close to enough layers to fullfill that idea.

Again, i believe my LIVE should expire tonite, so it may be a few days or so before i renew. I would prefer that CC is working correctly by then, so we'll see . . . .

The last will likely be the blue lightning attire (joker gimmick) w/ an impact shirt for the entrance. I refuse to make the gobbled up looking POS coat he wore around this time. Not even close to enough layers to fullfill that idea.

he used the "nervous" shirt with the blue lightning attire..

But why don't you do also the 4th attire of the caw of last year

Another preview finally uploaded to LIVE of the 2nd attire. I need help deciding on the last (joker) attire. Blue lightning attire, Slammiversery (red tights)2011, or street clothes/ IMPACT GM.

im really having issues with the server, i d like to upload pt's so i can make room for more pt's to finish this caw but cant seem to get onto the server.

Do you still need an entrance? What do you think of this one:

Intro - Drew McIntyre (Undertaker Lighting)

Stage - David Otunga (Undertaker Lighting, Purple Smoke)

Ramp - Alex Riley OR Rey Mysterio (Undertaker Lighting, Purple Smoke)

Ring In - Superstar 32 (Undertaker Lighting)

Ring - Jack Swagger (Edge Lighting)

Do you still need an entrance? What do you think of this one:

Intro - Drew McIntyre (Undertaker Lighting)

Stage - David Otunga (Undertaker Lighting, Purple Smoke)

Ramp - Alex Riley OR Rey Mysterio (Undertaker Lighting, Purple Smoke)

Ring In - Superstar 32 (Undertaker Lighting)

Ring - Jack Swagger (Edge Lighting)

I ve played around with an entrance already, but i 'll rtry parts of this out and let you know. I have edges's lighting set for everything except for intro.

I may try to put up some pics later tonite since CC is still shitty. I dont expect people to get on CC just to see a preview at this point. Updates will come soon.

Could you post pics of every attire plz because I don't really want to try getting CC to work and then find out that I don't like it (I'm not saying that it's bad It's actually really good I just want to see if the attires are the attires I usually get) p.s that did sound kind of rude but I seriously wasn't trying to make it seem that way!

to me it looks better than last years.good job!just asking what would the new style jeffy hardy hair look like on a tna attire? anyway i'll hit you up next friday.i'llsend you a message

on live when i get the game and a new live card. jvishion76

YES!!! You are correct. it does look better than last year :) The new hardy hair was the first i tried, but the hairline is way to low. Sting's hairline has been thining and fading for a long time, it just wouldnt look right.

I ve been trying for the past 4 days to upload some PT's so i can make room for the other attires work. but ya know . . . . thats not happening due to the shitty @$$ servers. Im almost fed up with them. Sorry for the lack o recent pics, i'll try to get some up sometime.

*side note * i will not be attempting a WCW version. Dre41 has already covered it with an awesome one. I downloaded and tweeked his earlier today.

to me it looks better than last years.good job!just asking what would the new style jeffy hardy hair look like on a tna attire? anyway i'll hit you up next friday.i'llsend you a message

on live when i get the game and a new live card. jvishion76

YES!!! You are correct. it does look better than last year :) The new hardy hair was the first i tried, but the hairline is way to low. Sting's hairline has been thining and fading for a long time, it just wouldnt look right.

I ve been trying for the past 4 days to upload some PT's so i can make room for the other attires work. but ya know . . . . thats not happening due to the shitty @$$ servers. Im almost fed up with them. Sorry for the lack o recent pics, i'll try to get some up sometime.

*side note * i will not be attempting a WCW version. Dre41 has already covered it with an awesome one. I downloaded and tweeked his earlier today.

with Dre41 permission are you able to post what youve tweeked??

r u taking caw requests if you are (i know there is a lot here not asking for ALL of them just anyones you would like to make): ps plz make as many wrestling attires as you can and if not able you can add backstage attires

Sean Waltman: attires= one DX, one 123 kid, one syxx , one NWO

Rhino: attires don't really care

Raven: attires same

Psichosis: 3 masked (classic black white, black and red, and dont car) and one mexicools

Juvintued Guerrera: at 2 wcw, one mask wcw, one mexicools

Super Crazy: 3 ECW, one mexicools

Chris Benoit: WWf black with blue cirles, and any other 3

Chris Masters: any 4

D'lo Brown: one Nation of Domination, any other 3

DDP: Any 4

Dean Malenko: Any 4

Gangrel: Any 4

Matt Hardy: classic hardyz, V1 purple, svr 2011, TNA

Jack Evans: any 4

Teddy Hart: any 4

Jeff Jarrett: at least 2 wcw, and any other 2

ultimo Dragon: any 4

MVP: any 4

Stevie Richards: one BWO, and any other 3

Blue Meanie: same

Nova: BWO, Simon Dean, and any other 2

Little Guido: any 4

Tajiri: any 4

Too Cold Scorpio: any 4

Viscera: Ministry, Big Daddy V, Mable, and pajama Viscera

Boogeyman: any 4

Test: 2 long hair (WWF), and two short hair newest b4 he died

Again, no. I do not take requests . . . But yeah sorry I ve had a lot on my plate as of late with work/ school, ill father, ect. I finally made room for more pt's. All I need to do is make the facepaint on the last attire and I ll be done! I prob won't be posting pics as I'm now left with only my phone. My computer was attacked by a nasty virus from this site . . . . . So my activity will be very sparse from here on out. I'm very dissapointed. I ll post when this is done

Archived