Whats going on in YOUR WWE '12 UNIVERSE?

Voorhees_13

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My two shows are Nitro and Raw. I'm experimenting with having two "floating" championships the Cruiserweight (Rey Mysterio) and the European (Owen Hart). Otherwise the breakdown is as follows:

Raw

WWE Champion: Randy Orton

United States Champion: Daniel Bryan

WWE Tag Champs: The Syndicate (Ted Dibiase & Husky Harris) Thanks in advance to those who see what I was going for here :)

Divas: Kelly Kelly

WCW Champion: Shawn Michaels

Intercontinental: Ricky Steamboat

World Tag Champs: The Road Warriors

Divas: Beth Phoenix

I'm only on the second month as I've spending a lot of time begging the Community Creations to work for me and fixing move sets for CAWs I've been able to download. Leading into Wrestlemania the key feuds going on right now are Vader vs. Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels, Ziggler vs. Orton, Steamboat vs Booker T & Lawler and Bryan vs. Rhodes.

I'm having a blast thus far and have been having a good time building Ziggler and Rhodes up as well as bringing The Outsiders back (whoever did the Razor Ramon CAW on PSN did a great job).

Oh man this universe is so cool just now I was goin to make a tag team with Rhodes and Ted and make it the rebirth if Legacy. And just right now I was playing as Rhodes alv Kofi after the match Ted came in attacked Kofi and shock hands with Rhodes and aligned themselves this game read my mind :lol:

Exactly the same happened to me

My Universe is kinda a mess. Miz has been feuding with Lesnar, Orton and A-Ry. Wade Barret is injured, Dolph is a 2 time US champ. HHH won the rumble, now hes feuding with HBK. Im 2 weeks away from the firs ELimination Chamber.

Major SmackDown Fueds:

Ezekial Jackson vs Christian

Week 1 (of the fued): Zeke vs Christian, WWE Champion Del RIo interferes to help Christian, Zeke attacks both of them and wins by count out.

Week 2: Zeke vs Christian, Christian decides 'screw this' and walks out, forcing a countout

Week 3: Looking for a definitive winner, Christian vs Zeke again, pre match Christian socks big Zeke with a pair of brass knucks and when he attacks the referee christian is disqualified. Not happy with this, Christian continues the punishment, Zeke is left a crumpled heap on the floor.

major RAW fued.

Drew McIntyre vs Mike Davis (CAW)

Week 1: In Davis' debut he went up against McIntyre, but Drew cheap shotted Davis for the victory, leaving him injured for 2 weeks,

Week 4: on his return Davis' valet Kelly Kelly slapped McIntyre in the face, allowing Mike Davis to pick up a win.

havnt played a ppv yet so champs are default.

Started my universe today after I had created my 4 caws (2 divas and 2 superstars).

In the beginning of the show the screen froze twice for a few seconds while in one of the two times the npcs faces were badly morphed.

My smackdown diva and superstar were booked on the first match (mixed match with a question mark next to my diva that ended up to be her allied partner which is my male caw) as raw brand diva and superstar even they are clearly smackdown roster members.

Then my diva entered the ring vs michael mc gillicuty which had to tag out for beth(I left it simulate the match and only watched).

After my caw diva tagged her partner, beth kept pummeling him before she tagged out.

After michael tagged beth she prevented my superstar caw from tagging by hitting him the whole time while the referee counted to 3 without DQ him.

After that he tagged my diva caw and exchanged a few back and forth action.

After that my diva caw tagged my supertar caw which entered the ring.

Beth tagged michael and went out but michael just stood there without entering the ring till the referee DQ them and my caws won. :shift:

Next match Alberto Del Rio vs CM Punk.

Ricardos voice is not the original one and sounds bad but its a minor issue so... np there.

John Cena run out when punk was in trouble and distracted the ref when Alberto had punk in his finisher submission.

Moves that were supposed to connect had a hitting detection problem and looked akward.

The referee were wildy running around like a headless chicken at parts counting to 3 for unknown reasons.

After a move glitch occured, alberto pinned punk and won.

After that I stopped the "action" of the next match and simulated kelly vs eve and the next one cena vs the miz without watching.

The curious thing was that the first match (mixed tag) had the "match of the night" over it but cena vs miz had the same as the main event.

Long story short, my universe is messed up and no fun so I won't bother with it till a patch comes out.

Ezekial Jackson and Christian settled their rivalry the friday before the Royal Rumble in a Falls Count Anywhere match, no excuses, no way out of it. Big Zeke picked up the win (that rivalry BURIED Christian in my universe). That Sunday, Ezekial lost his IC title to Cody Rhodes (i needed to unlock the classic title).

Over on RAW, Orton and Cena (both Heels) chose to band togethor to battle a face Brock Lesner, and at the Royal Rumble, Orton defeated Lesner to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

In other news, Mark Henry captured the WWE Championship in a hard fought match at the Royal Rumble PPV, toppling Alberto Del Rio in a hard fought contest.

Goldust returned to face Cody Rhodes, saving Ted DiBiase from a vicious assault at the hands of the disfigured Rhodes. In the Royal Rumble match, Goldust targeted Rhodes, eliminating him withing a minute of entering the match.

In the Royal Rumble match, The Big Show used his stable-mates from The Nation (kane, koslov & mason ryan) to take him to the end, but he personally threw out all 3 of them in the final 5. It was all in vain when CM Punk eliminated The Big Show to win The Royal Rumble and a guaranteed title shot in the main event of Wrestlemania 1.. That is, of course, if he can make it to Wrestlemania.

I've got a storyline with a few legends taking over. They're called 'The Invasion' - Original I know...

Anyways it consists of:

Shawn Michaels - My WWE Champion ~ LOVE this years model

Eddie Guerrero - My World Heavyweight Champion

Booker T - One half of the Unified Tag Team Champions

Arn Anderson - One half of the Unified Tag Team Champions

Vader - Feuding with Cody, my Intercontinental Champion. He's attacked him in Cody's matches, and beat him 2 times out of 2, clean.

Having fun with it, Cody & Sheamus have joined forces too, a cutscene appeared with Vader preparing to destroy Cody's leg with a chair, only for Sheamus to run in for the save and raise Cody's hand. Orton & Cena have joined forces too (Ortons a heel and Cena stayed face, which was weird), so I guess those 4 along with CM Punk (Who Shawn Michaels has attacked twice) could stop them.

Just remembered too, The Invasion, because of their interference have injured Brock Lesnar and John Cena. Two quite high profile guys, so basically they have no major threats, although that should change when Lesnar & Cena eventually return. Triple H returned to lay waste to Orton recently too (after Orton injured him), so Orton may be too preoccupied to fight The Invasion.

Post Rumble/Pre Elimination Chamber

Week 1

On RAW, despite the events of the Rumble, the three remaining members of The Nation (Mason Ryan, Kane & Vladimir Koslov) proved to be still a dominant force, banding togethor to aid Vladimir Koslov in disposing of his former partner, Santino Marella. After the match, before they could do any more damage, Kofi Kingston came out and defended his friend.

The rocky alliance between the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and John Cena hit another snag as on Monday night RAW they were booked to face off against eachother. After the match, the Tag Team Champions Otunga & Mcillicutty and R-Truth came out and stared down Cena, is this an ominous sign of things to come? (Orton and Cena turn face, due to amazing match, respect and stuff)

In 2 elimination chamber qualification matches, Otunga & McGillicutty interfered, ensuring that R-Truth and The Miz earned places in the elimination chamber for the World Heavyweight championship.

On WWE superstars Chavo Guerrero returned from injury to save Justin Gabriel from Tyson Kidd. (Alex Riley injured Chavo). Chavo was front row for Alex Riley's match in the main event against Heath Slater. The main event for next week's superstars is Alex Riley & Tyson Kidd vs Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater w/Chavo Guerrero

In the Rhodes/Goldust saga, the plot thickens as it seems Cody has found an ally in Wade Barret, who came out to congratulate him after he assaulted Goldust.

Week 2

R-Truth made a statement to the tag team champs when he attacked Michael McGillicutty, but then helped David Otunga to victory, nobody is quite sure what that statement would be. This could be the crack in the seemingly solid Nexus.

CM Punk showed that he deserved to win the rumble by winning an over the top rope challange against one of the men he eliminated in the rumble, The Miz.

On Superstars, Slater & Gabriel defeated Alex Riley & Tyson Kidd, Chavo will face Kidd next week.

Christian defeated Ezekial Jackson for a shot at Cody Rhodes' Intercontinental championship, thanks to interference from (suprisingly) Tyson Kidd, who has no relevance to the situation at all. In fact he has his own story on Superstars.

Final qualification matches for the SmackDown Elimination Chamber (#1 contendor for Wrestlemania) took place.

This is my planned Elimination Chamber Card

Alex Riley vs Chavo Guerrero

Christian vs Goldust vs Cody Rhodes

CM Punk & Kofi Kingston w/ Santino Marella vs Mason Ryan & Kane w/ Vladimir Koslov

Slater & Gabriel (The Corre, Face) vs Otunga & McGillicutty (The Nexus, Heel)

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber

Orton vs Lesner vs Cena vs Miz vs Truth vs Big Show

SmackDown Elimination Chamber

Undertaker vs Ted DiBiase vs Wade Barret vs Daniel Bryan vs Sin Cara vs Sheamus

RAW:

WWE Champion: John Cena (defeated the former champion CM Punk, The Miz, and Alberto Del Rio in a Fatal Four Way on RAW)

United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler (default)

Tag Team Champions: David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty (default)

SmackDown:

World Heavyweight Champion: Mark Henry (defeated Randy Orton on the first show)

Intercontinental Champion: Cody Rhodes (default)

Tag Team Champions David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty (default)

Feuds/storylines:

Sheamus defeated Christian and Daniel Bryan in a number one contender's match for the Mark Henry's World title. The following week, Sheamus was attacked post-match by Mark Henry in order to send a message. Also, Sheamus has started a faction with Drew McIntyre known as The United Kingdom (also seen in RTWM) the week prior to becoming number one contender for Mark Henry's World title, which has resulted in Sheamus being a heel. This is the only feud /storyline I've been paying attention to so far...

I just started mine. I re-drafted all the Superstars to add balance and kept a few out of the Universe such as Cole and JR but everyone else is either branded on Raw/Smackdown/Legend. I'm loving the fact that I can make championship matches any time I choose.

I added some stipulations to the Universe for my own documentation and unified the WWE/World Heavyweight championships with the old Undisputed title. I gave it a back story because of TLC and it's playing out on the story line I've developed. Of course, Universe events are making it so much easier for it to unfold. :)

I appointed Triple H as the Undisputed champ going into January and I have some awesome plans for the Royal Rumble.

Like I said, I'm documenting what goes on in the Universe so if y'all folks are interested, I can keep y'all up to date. There is some serious potential for new rivalries in mine... I'm stoked to develop them.

A week away from Extreme Rules. After a 25 minute match, Sin Cara was wheeled out and injured. The Rock won the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble over Alberto Del Rio. CM Punk won the Rumble and beat The Rock at WrestleMania. Had Brock Lesnar interfere in a match involving the Undertaker, setting up a WrestleMania match.

In addition to the assigned titles, have instilled the European title on RAW and the Cruiserweight title on Smackdown. Ryder just won the European title while Sin Cara holds the Cruiserweight belt (even through injury).

The Draft Week proved interesting. On RAW, Booker T, who I have on Smackdown, was drafted to RAW, but on Smackdown, where the Draft matches continue, he was drafted back to SmackDown. RAW got Christian and Sheamus. Smackdown got John Morrison, Husky Harris, and in the final pick, The Rock.

Really liking Universe but may put it on hold until the other DLC packs and the server issues are resolved.

First RAW-Had Evan beat Husky in a good match. My CAW debuted and beat Mason Ryan. Drew defeated Kofi to retain the European Championship, which now replaces the US Title. Punk and Cena beat Miz and Del Rio after ADR tapped out to the Anaconda Vise.

First SD-Barrett and Rhodes beat Sheamus and Jackson. Then had Gabriel with Slater beat Yoshi Tatsu. DBD beat Tyson Kidd. Had Christian as my World Champ vs Undertaker in the main event, gave Barrett the run-in, hit Wasteland 2-3 times on Christian and once on 'Taker.

Second RAW-Dolph beat Evan. Afterwards Swagger and Dolph beat him up until my CAW made the save. My CAW then beat Swagger. Miz made the run in and gave McIntyre the win over Punk. Miz than won a #1 Contender's match against Cena and Del Rio.

Gonna see about a Jericho CAW to download to win the Royal Rumble and face Punk.

Archived