WWE 12 very disappointing

Mike Molesta

Im a fan of that franchise since "Here comes the pain" and i have been disappointed more than once since, but this year got to be the worst.

Year after year we hope and hope they will do better but they dont.

All they do is play with us , years after years they take stuff out to put it back in 2-3 years later and stamp that like its new.

I got to admit they did good with the online sharing and the create an arena but the rest is plain stupid

Now ,who the heel design those new models

lets start by Brock Lesnar

.. is it normal that the model from couple years ago is way more accurate or is it normal that caws maker on this site can make a Brock way better than them ,no its not normal but its really our world.

Demolition

Is it just me or they really scan there 80 years old body ,come on man that pure crap they look like S H I T

Steamboat why thq why you had to put your dirty finger on last year model ,the freaking guy never wrestle with a bandana ,never

Booker-t did you really had to touch him ,he look nothing like booker

Arn Anderson dont he look like crap to ,thats not his shape at all whats wrong with you guys seriously

Shawn Michaels Is it so hard to put entrance attire on the guy or his wristband

Nash another shit model last year Nash caw is way better once again

Now what about bret hart entrance , you idiots gonna put Bob Orton entrance in , but no Bret ,did you guys ever see a Bob Orton caw in your life.

You put Hulk Hogan entrance in but not his leg drop wtf is this.

WCW faction wow ,not one WCW wrestler has his WCW attire , it make no sense.

THQ has to be thinking that wrestling fans are the most stupid people in the world and still year after year we buy the game.

For me personally if it wasn't for this site and the caw maker on this site that bust they balls every years to make perfect caws ,i wouldn't by the game.

So what i want to say is F-U THQ and thanks to guys like

WolfgangJT

Zurick

The D

Petchy

Tekken57

and all the others Cawsmakers that try to make this game better year after years .. THANK YOU

Be free to post whatever i forgot to mention

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now what about bret hart entrance , you idiots gonna put Bob Orton entrance in , but no Bret ,did you guys ever see a Bob Orton caw in your life.

You put Hulk Hogan entrance in but not his leg drop wtf is this.

THQ has to be thinking that wrestling fans are the most stupid people in the world and still year after year we buy the game.

Yes, actually, there was a good Bob Orton CAW on community creations last year, made by some guy that specializes in legends.

And the bold part is a dull statement. Sure, they slack off on a lot of stuff each year, and they know that no matter what they do, most likely everyone will still buy the game.

Sure, they slack off on a lot of stuff each year, and they know that no matter what they do, most likely everyone will still buy the game.

That's because the majority of WWE fans are sheep who will buy anything with the logo on and the rest of the people who are actually wrestling fans buy it in the hope that something they hated or wanted put in or improved would be changed/removed/added/improved.

I've said before, if it wasn't for having my roster of 50 CAWs I probably wouldn't buy the games but because the mode is in, it makes this the only game I look forward to year on year.

Sure, they slack off on a lot of stuff each year, and they know that no matter what they do, most likely everyone will still buy the game.

That's because the majority of WWE fans are sheep who will buy anything with the logo on and the rest of the people who are actually wrestling fans buy it in the hope that something they hated or wanted put in or improved would be changed/removed/added/improved.

I've said before, if it wasn't for having my roster of 50 CAWs I probably wouldn't buy the games but because the mode is in, it makes this the only game I look forward to year on year.

Yeah, I knew this game would be terrible, yet I got flamed for it. Thumbs up for not being a sheep!!

Dude, the stuff that's pointed out above isn't anything that's worth complaining about. The GAMEPLAY is what matters, yet you're complaining about character models? You, and everyone else who have visited the forums knew about the character models before the game was released, so what's the point in talking about it now?

Yeah, I knew this game would be terrible, yet I got flamed for it. Thumbs up for not being a sheep!!

I really really hate when people throw the word "sheep" around all the time, because it seems to make them feel unique and different.

Haha, oh wow. No, caws aren't better than THQ Models. THQ models scan the people them selfs and use pictures for textures. Caws are just people made with the in game tool. Stop bitching, this isn't thread worthy, if you think caws are better then why don't you just go download caws instead of making a thread on caws.ws complaining to THQ when none of the staff members will ever read this.

I was planning on buying the game today after I get off work, but now I'm thinking I'll hold off for a while. I've read too many negative posts on this site, not to mention a bunch of negative reviews. I'll probably pick it up around the time they release the Randy Savage DLC. I don't follow current WWE anyway, so I don't care if the current roster is some how out-dated by then. And I'll probably be able to find the game used for cheaper by then.

Really? Really? Really..... THQ busted their asses to get us this game but instead of looking at the positives, ALL you do is look at the negatives . I got my wwe '12 and its great. Sure a few problems here and there but at the end of the day this game is better than ANY of the other wrestling games. One thing that made me laugh is uu talked about nashes model? THE MODEL IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME ! That model is just amazing . You all complain year after year about THQ . You act like THQ made these mistakes purposely. How would you fell if someone was following you and CONSTANTLY commented and complained about every mistake you make ? Just imagine how THQ feels. How unappreciative of these fans. All i can say is if you dont want it, either sell it, or dont play it. You ALSO complain about entrance attires ? Wtf? That isn't even all that serious . Theres obviously a reason for it not being in. If they could have put it in, they would have. I see people complain about glitches which is alright . But yall whine about things like entrance attires.. HBK not having his entrance attire is not taking away much .

Really? Really? Really..... THQ busted their asses to get us this game but instead of looking at the positives, ALL you do is look at the negatives . I got my wwe '12 and its great. Sure a few problems here and there but at the end of the day this game is better than ANY of the other wrestling games. One thing that made me laugh is uu talked about nashes model? THE MODEL IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME ! That model is just amazing . You all complain year after year about THQ . You act like THQ made these mistakes purposely. How would you fell if someone was following you and CONSTANTLY commented and complained about every mistake you make ? Just imagine how THQ feels. How unappreciative of these fans. All i can say is if you dont want it, either sell it, or dont play it.

Really? Really? Really..... THQ busted their asses to get us this game but instead of looking at the positives, ALL you do is look at the negatives . I got my wwe '12 and its great. Sure a few problems here and there but at the end of the day this game is better than ANY of the other wrestling games. One thing that made me laugh is uu talked about nashes model? THE MODEL IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME ! That model is just amazing . You all complain year after year about THQ . You act like THQ made these mistakes purposely. How would you fell if someone was following you and CONSTANTLY commented and complained about every mistake you make ? Just imagine how THQ feels. How unappreciative of these fans. All i can say is if you dont want it, either sell it, or dont play it.

You can enjoy a game dude, but if you ignore it's problems, then nothing ever improves. We've learned here that uproaring seems to be the only way these things get noticed.

Dude, the stuff that's pointed out above isn't anything that's worth complaining about. The GAMEPLAY is what matters, yet you're complaining about character models? GTFO...

Word.

Anyway, if you think a game is bad solely based on character models, I doubt your opinion matters to any of us anyway. But lets just play along, Brock's model is based on his current real life stature, meaning it's not WWE Brock, it's UFC Brock in his WWE attire. Aside from Nash's boots, I think they nailed his model, I don't play with Steamboat so I have no clue what the difference is between last year and now. Booker T looks fine aside from his skin tone, I agree with you on Demolition, but I'd rather it be that way than to have them look a way they did 20 years ago. I think they did Double A pretty good as well, considering he's never been in ANY wrestling game.

Also he says F-U thq? Ok thats what THQ deserves for caring about their fans and listening to you all ?

I don't agree with the OPs statement, he's just whining about the roster and models. I agree with guys that are talking about the glitches, that is the problem that needs to be addressed.

Dear Topic Starter,

You are a retard. That is all.

So which is it, are you a troll, or a twelve year old?

Simple. I'm a dude who is fed up with complaints. If you like the game, play it. If you don't, sell it. Don't whine over shit that you could've easily solved yourself and only you care about.

So I guess you can consider me a troll for speaking my mind. Thanks for your concern, friend.

Dear Topic Starter,

Simple. I'm a dude who is fed up with complaints. If you like the game, play it. If you don't, sell it. Don't whine over shit that you could've easily solved yourself and only you care about.

So I guess you can consider me a troll for speaking my mind. Thanks for your concern, friend.

You called a member with complaints other members are agreeing with (in other words, not no one) a retard.

Grow up.

Dear Topic Starter,

You called a member with complaints other members are agreeing with (in other words, not no one) a retard.

Grow up.

Oh, so I guess I'm a bad guy for telling the truth? You're supposed to be that one guy who forces me to see the error of my ways and forces me to change the way I am in favor of the guy who started this topic?

Yeah.... no.

Dear Topic Starter,

Does THQ pay you to come and make a big fuss about people complaining?

Dear Topic Starter,

Grow up.

Oh, so I guess I'm a bad guy for telling the truth? You're supposed to be that one guy who forces me to see the error of my ways and forces me to change the way I am in favor of the guy who started this topic?

Yeah.... no.

The truth implies fact, not the opinion of a child, or a person with the mind of a child.

Frankly I don't give a damn what you think of the OP, but calling him a retard? yeah, no class whatsoever there sparky.

Dear Topic Starter,

Grow up.

Yeah.... no.

The truth implies fact, not the opinion of a child, or a person with the mind of a child.

Frankly I don't give a damn what you think of the OP, but calling him a retard? yeah, no class whatsoever there sparky.

You know what? You win. My comment was out of line. The dude's not a retard. (LITERALLY) Happy now?

Archived