Fried's Lucha Libre Caws - Ángel de Oro Uploaded 16/06/12

Fried

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll check out the La Parka and why it isn't online next time I'm on. If it's not there I'll reup it no worries.

Thanks for the comments on Abismo. Not so happy with the chest bit at the moment so it's still kinda early.

Might be able to get a Black Abyss quicker as I don't think he has cool attires like Abismo and I could just do some colour variations.

Invisibleman, I'll check out that attire. Gonna have a look around for cool attires over the weekend. Really want to do some of the Rudos de la Galaxia attires.

Thanks guys.

Parka reuploaded. All the pts I uploaded if I wanted to make Parka Jr or Super Parka later on were gone too. Devod.

UG is one I might try.

2nd AN attire coming soon.

Edit: just searched my "users own" and Parka with all the original reviews and the pts have magically reappeared. Strange.

Updated Abismo Negro. Worked a bit on the first attire. I think that's just about finished. I could copy it over to another slot to make Black Abyss with different colours for the alternate attires if anyone wants it. That'd give me some time to work on the other attires for Abismo. Added the second attire but don't have great refs. I found the match he wore it in though so I have to sit down and watch that.

I want to get Octagon out of the way ASAP and move on. Maybe the classic attire and then upload.

Anyone want to have a go at a moveset for him? I saw the top 10 moves of Octagon on youtube and that had about 5 more moves than I thought he did. heh...

Archived