Beanman's Paint Tool creations!

beanman25

Really great work on the NHL logos. Do you think that you could make current Boston Bruins logo? I hate to request things but artwork is in no way my thing haha. Also if you had time or just felt like it a New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox logo would be ace. Thanks man and again nice work.

could you maybe do a pt of austin aries tattoo? i know its rather simple i'm just not good with pt, i don't have any online access with my system so if its not any trouble post a pic of it and i'll use it to go by, and trust me i'm not one of those ones who makes copies of other peoples work and passes it off as my own, just a player needin some pt help lol, thanks man

• 3 weeks later...

I'm working on the Hooligans, BVB and World Class logos for you guys. Gimme a few.

OK, the requested logos here have been uploaded. Search for keyword STORMCLAD and you'll see them. I'm also starting a new thread in this section with my Paint Tools, so if you want to see a preview of them, look in there. Here's the thread: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/422170-sacs-paint-tools/

Archived