Hernandez by iPIRTLE

IPIRTLE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that's the best Hernandez CAW I've ever seen, are you gonna upload it now? I love the tattoo work.

if he doesnt upload it theres a really good one by dre41 on cc currently along with a homicide if you're looking to recreate lax

I probably will grab them both then when the servers work. I did want to recreate LAX but with Hunico as well.

has been uploaded to CC tags are ipirtle , caws.ws, ackrite but only for preview . leave a comment if satisfied if not get dre41's if 10 or more people leave comments ill make available for download tomorrow night thanks in advance

has been uploaded to CC tags are ipirtle , caws.ws, ackrite but only for preview . leave a comment if satisfied if not get dre41's if 10 or more people leave comments ill make available for download tomorrow night thanks in advance

Why don't you make it for download?

will be available in 24 hrs .... trying something different this year

Seems like this guy is really hard up on having people like his work otherwise he wont share it, even though i think dre41's is better i'm positive this one will get a lot of downloads on cc as well

not hard up just an old dude doing what i like to do ...not in competition with anyone..plus my work schedule is crazy just wanna make sure that more than 7 people will enjoy it after the time i put into it.hopefully you understand

Well the way you put it sounds like if you don't get enough comments you won't put it up for download. I like dre41's CAW but I believe it's missing the stomach tattoo and maybe another one.

no no no ima make it available in 24hrs soon as i get off work i promise i will sign in and make available..just giving the people a different view of it before they download it ..cause we can sit here and stare at pics all day i rather for people to actually see it

Well the way you put it sounds like if you don't get enough comments you won't put it up for download. I like dre41's CAW but I believe it's missing the stomach tattoo and maybe another one.

no no no ima make it available in 24hrs soon as i get off work i promise i will sign in and make available..just giving the people a different view of it before they download it ..cause we can sit here and stare at pics all day i rather for people to actually see it

Oh ok, I understand now. I like yours a little bit more because of the tattoo work, but if dre41 had the same work then it would be equal.

No one will care to mess with a preview with the servers being as shit as they are. Everyone is looking for complete products and are happy if they can download 3 caws/hour. I can't wait for this so I hope you release. It doesn't really make a difference now since it's finished anyway :):2eye::hqhq:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived