Danimalhouse's Official Confirmed Info Thread

FafAngryProphet

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two ways of unlocking Austin then? Ok.

I'm wondering what the people at Prima are smoking to mess up a guide this badly. You unlock Stone Cold twice? Yeah, no. And Sin Cara is usable from the start, as stated before.

I never saw it as unlocking him twice, just two different methods of unlocking him.

Like you can either do it by going through RTWM or do it by playing Universe instead. Just cause a game has two methods of unlocking something, doesn't unlock it twice.

Looks like a crappy guide anyway but then again, I never use strategy guides, waste of money if you can find out this stuff either yourself or go to GameFAQS for free.

I'm wondering what the people at Prima are smoking to mess up a guide this badly. You unlock Stone Cold twice? Yeah, no. And Sin Cara is usable from the start, as stated before.

I never saw it as unlocking him twice, just two different methods of unlocking him.

Like you can either do it by going through RTWM or do it by playing Universe instead. Just cause a game has two methods of unlocking something, doesn't unlock it twice.

Looks like a crappy guide anyway but then again, I never use strategy guides, waste of money if you can find out this stuff either yourself or go to GameFAQS for free.

I didn't mean it like that. But yeah, if they have two methods of unlocking him, why not just put it like this:

Unlock: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Method: Method 1 OR Method 2

Type of Unlock: Superstar

I didn't mean it like that. But yeah, if they have two methods of unlocking him, why not just put it like this:

Unlock: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Method: Method 1 OR Method 2

Type of Unlock: Superstar

They could for the easily confused but I'm used to guides online having stuff like this book, been choosing which method I'd use to unlock for years without questioning it.

I guess if you're not used to an unlock method like listed in the images then it can be hard to figure out at first.

.............um HBK is DLC.

Whats the odds of classic HBK being DLC but current HBK being unlockable.

go to the 11 minute mark and pause it. If there was a spot for HBK on the regular roster as an unlockable it would be there. He is not there. He is DLC.

My question is.....Is that Ricardo Rodriguez on the roster selection screen? (greyed out at the bottom right)

Archived