Longest Title Run in Universe?

Layla's had held the Women's Championship since DLC pack 2 came out last December, which would be five years. I don't think I ever used her, not even once. Well....except when I made her drop the belt to Gail Kim just a few days ago lol.

One of my CAWs held the WWE Championship for a year and almost 2 months. Cashed in the MitB the Raw after Elimination Chamber and held the belt until next year's Backlash. Note: aside from cashing in, I simmed the matches. Other than that, I don't usually pay attention.

I had Michelle McCool as the Women's Champion for 4 years but she very rarely defended the title.

Before Eve had the Womens title, McCool had it for a couple years, the reason is that belt rarely shows up at PPVs, which kinda makes Eve's title run a bit less remarkable, thing is when she did have a title match (and there were a few of them) she won...until I played the most recent one to get the belt off her.

Tim Rage (caw) he has had the WHC for almost 6 years and never lost a match

If you play as him, it's not a wonder

My was Richie Steamboat after winning the Intercontinental Championship against his father. He lost his title 2-3 years (?) later, after Yoshi Tatsu cashing in his MitB briefcase.

The Lucha Wolfpac: Rey Mysterio & Hunico(CAW) held the Unified Tag-Team Championships for 6 years. 85% of the time i simmed their matches, but played with them a few times.

Curt Hawkins was also my WHC on Smackdown for 3 years. Always simmed his matches.

Taker was WHC for like 4 years and was double booked at each mania.

Jack Swagger had the WWE Title for 2 years.

Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara had the Tag Titles for 4 years.

Alex Riley and John Morrison had the tag titles for 3 years and randomly reformed after I split them up out of frustration.

Layla has probably held the Woman's Championship for over 10 years since I barely have any divas on Smackdown since drafting them all to suit the current WWE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

CM Punk is holding the WWE championship in my Universe Mode for over 10 [game] years! I am beating every challenger and I don't think that I wanna drop the title anytime soon! :D Oh and I won the title form [sUPER] Cena at the 9th years WrestleMania and now Cena is the Royal Rumble winner and maybe he'll get his fair revenge against me :D #CheatForTheWin

Archived