My Preview/Review Of WWE12!! (w/ Pics)

SVRmaster2011

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the way you can edit matches this time around. Would you still get the matches to flow from one to the other if you edited a match?

Actually you can, once you change the match, it automatically goes to the match up screen... all you gotta do is back out back to Universe Card and the match is exactly what you changed it to. Just do that over and over till you have the card you want then start the first match...

I love the way you can edit matches this time around. Would you still get the matches to flow from one to the other if you edited a match?

Actually you can, once you change the match, it automatically goes to the match up screen... all you gotta do is back out back to Universe Card and the match is exactly what you changed it to. Just do that over and over till you have the card you want then start the first match...

Boom...exactly as they should haved designed it. Well done Yukes....and soak it up cause I won't hand those out often. :)

Do you happen to be in Massachussetts, because that seems to be the best buy in my town!

:shift: You determined that from what? The lights on the ceiling?

No, it was a somewhat hopeful assumption based on the television, the placement of the Playstation (in the background of a few pics you can see that it is near the music section due to the large blue sign hanging from the ceiling, which is where the music section in my local store is) and the fact that SVR11 was there last year on a PS3.

so glad the red tint glitch for Mark Henry's attire is fixed :D If it wasn't fixed I wouldn't of used him this year at all, I hate the red attire, Im going to swap his entrance with Ezekiel Jackson's so Mark Henry has a heel entrance and Ezekiel has a face entrance.

Ok now lets talk about the Create-A-Moveset. I went in just to skim through and look for new moves... Theres at least 80+ new moves spread out into all the positions.

Top Rope 5 Knuckle shuffle is sick!

img0126eo.jpg

Theres 5 chokeslams (2 are new, 1 is Big Show's other is an Undertaker/Kane chokeslam where the opponent lands on their back)

img0114dx.jpg

img0115ag.jpg

Love this new springboard sunset flip (corner grapple)

img0118vz.jpg

Love these new Tilt-A-Whirl running moves (perfect for cruiserweights)

img0119q.jpg

This is what I loved the most though... Running back grapples now have tons of more move options (no more seeing everyone using the same bulldog) They even have finishers like Cross Rhodes as running back grapples!

img0120sp.jpg

This NEW full nelson slam is sick!

img0121so.jpg

Regal Plex (running grapple version)

img0123ba.jpg

New Irish whip rebound moves

img0125qg.jpg

I know some of this stuff is minor but I know some people like these minor details so I decided to talk about it all...

(Part 5 on the way)

Archived