My Preview/Review Of WWE12!! (w/ Pics)

SVRmaster2011

They have it on the 360.

I will say while the new gameplay felt okay I am still concerned that once the match goes on your opponent will be perpetually groggy and we will only have four moves for most of the match again like in '11.

I rarely got a chance to get off all 4 moves in a match though, opponents don't seem to get groggy as much as last year's (at least from what my experience)

When you stand them up they are groggy right? And what about when you kick them in the stomach? I think that one may be an ability.

Even so, this is still limiting us to only four power moves. If you want variety this is a bad thing. I don't need 20 arm drags and quick moves and four power moves. We'll see how it all works out though when I actually can play it. I think it will be better than last year either way but am hoping for it to be MUCH better.

Your sig is epic!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have it on the 360.

I will say while the new gameplay felt okay I am still concerned that once the match goes on your opponent will be perpetually groggy and we will only have four moves for most of the match again like in '11.

I rarely got a chance to get off all 4 moves in a match though, opponents don't seem to get groggy as much as last year's (at least from what my experience)

When you stand them up they are groggy right? And what about when you kick them in the stomach? I think that one may be an ability.

Even so, this is still limiting us to only four power moves. If you want variety this is a bad thing. I don't need 20 arm drags and quick moves and four power moves. We'll see how it all works out though when I actually can play it. I think it will be better than last year either way but am hoping for it to be MUCH better.

Your sig is epic!

And I can't stop staring at the bottom three images in your sig, remove plz :D

The move issue.....guess we;ll have to see how it plays when we're used to the controls but I still remember how awesome the N64 games were when you could grapple then push one of two buttons for different moves or push one of them and a direction for something else, giving us 10 weak and 10 strong grapple moves for just the front position at any time we liked

Archived