WWE 12 Universe Tracker

Big333Gus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for this dude this helps allot. i will show you what i made of it

title history - has every superstar in wwe 12 including DLC on there plus 50 extra slots for caws.

2q1anwm.png

Divas title history - just a much simpler version of the superstars one, including DLC and 50 extra slots for caws

5xixyo.png

Roster - since I only use Raw and Smackdown I made it into 2 columns of rosters and champions on top, I will place all the free agents in a wider box at the bottom

16bjy40.png

211l5aa.png

Monthly schedule - i included every show and ppv in here, i dont see a need to place ppvs in a diffrent section

qycsw3.png

161al52.png

Hey SamWinks

Your changes look good too :)

anyway i could download them somehow please? :)

Cheers

Yea man here it is, since then i have changed the roster page to list form so i could add more info and it was a pain finding images for everyone and lining them all up.

note: i have been using this so u may have to delete some stuff like match histories

http://www.mediafire.com/?7w0qly0vxgpm2gs

title history - has every superstar in wwe 12 including DLC on there plus 50 extra slots for caws.

2q1anwm.png

Divas title history - just a much simpler version of the superstars one, including DLC and 50 extra slots for caws

5xixyo.png

Roster - since I only use Raw and Smackdown I made it into 2 columns of rosters and champions on top, I will place all the free agents in a wider box at the bottom

16bjy40.png

211l5aa.png

Monthly schedule - i included every show and ppv in here, i dont see a need to place ppvs in a diffrent section

qycsw3.png

161al52.png

Hey man, Where did you grab those background Title pictures? I would like to add/change them.(Looks amazing by the way)

2q1anwm.png

5xixyo.png

16bjy40.png

211l5aa.png

qycsw3.png

161al52.png

Hey man, Where did you grab those background Title pictures? I would like to add/change them.(Looks amazing by the way)

I Got them from a sight called WCFR (http://www.w-c-f-r.com/) you cant download renders from there without registering and registrations are closed because everyone posts there pics on other sights and claims them as there own. but you can download them from PSD.Dreams (http://psd-dreams.de/home.php) they wont be as good quality but it is the best place.

Archived