Booker T RTWM

VentralBoomer

i need help with something guys hey

this is what i came up with through universe mode

i was playing universe mode before i went to create booker t and when i did i started to use booker t in universe mode and later realiazed that i can make a rtwm u see before i planned it my united states champion was justin aries a cocky irrogant young person i created to give a push later in universe mode towards the us title i later gave booker T a push until he was number 1 contender in universe mode and booker t wins the title at Bragging Rights in uninverse mode after that the rivaly between justin aries & Booker T has gotten good but justins tag partner ryan phoenix went against booker t two weeks later after and it shows a cutscene showing the girl of the team Beth Phoenix came out to manage ryan and the week after that it showed a mixed tag match involving the number one contender for the divas championship and Booker T Vs Beth & Aries it like a storyline with in its self on universe mode i got alot of ideas for a rtwm i want to continue the rivaly but make it a darn good one plz help me make this rivaly a good rtwm

Archived