Grand Theft Auto V

RVF

First death by shark, that was awesome!

Haven't actually done it yet myself. I've seen a few, but always avoided them. Saw a video online though. It's definitely pretty sweet. Isn't there an achievement for it too?

Yeah, I got a trophy for it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone done the bigfoot hunting mission i think its a secret mission when you complete the story, yeah you have to hunt bigfoot, youtube it its kinda funny but the ending is anti climatic but kinda funny

the cut scenes when you switch characters are awesome

michael's are kinda boring o are franklins for that matter but trevors are always hilarious

my faves ive seen would be trevors

waking up in a bed next to wades cousin after presumably raping him as hes sort of whimpering and wearing womens pyjamas

2 strippers one of them topless runs out of the strip club shortly followed by trevor in his underwear

trevor attacking a busker with a guitar

trevor getting up just after smoking some meth so you have the drugged up effect for a few mins

and trevor waking up in random locations with hardly nothing on with loads of dead bodies around

btw for anyone who has done the Michael strangers and freaks where you join the cult

there website is an actually website

http://www.epsilonprogram.com/

the music is *censored*ing creepy

I use all the special abilities pretty often. Michael and Trevor's are both very useful during gunfights...just to get that extra bit of focus on what's happening. It would have been cool if Mike and Trevor had more different abilities though...they're mostly the same. Frank's ability is great for races and such.

Archived