Grand Theft Auto V

RVF

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think they'd use the same city twice in a row?

And the third time in the franchise?

It would be the sixth, and not really surprising. GTA is primarily centered around Liberty City. I don't think they will stay there for V, but it's not an idea to shoot down right away.

It would be the sixth, and not really surprising. GTA is primarily centered around Liberty City. I don't think they will stay there for V, but it's not an idea to shoot down right away.

I wasn't counting the first ones and the stories.

It's part of the franchise regardless.

The thing you have to remember is that GTA being the series it is, and Rockstar being a secretive as they are, means that pretty much every major city has been "rumoured" at some point.

Speculation and anticipation are fairly harmless but I don't really see the point in everybody listing off all the rumours spinning round the Internet that have been gathering for a good 4/5 years.

It's part of the franchise regardless.

If you wan to play it like that then it would be 7 not 6. 3 and 4 were the only accurate representations of new york city, hence why I said third, applying to said setting.

I was a little disappointed with GTA IV, although I still intend on finishing it as I am only about half way through. However, I look forward to the GTA V trailer, and I shall part with £40 for a copy when it comes out.

If it's Boston...and the whole game is in the style of 'The Departed' with some angry Irish people, I'd buy it. :shift:

If it's Boston, I'm going to kidnap Spyder and force him to support the Jets.

Archived