Plans for ____

DovePunch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D Bryan Goes to mania and faces WWE champion....PUNK

Christian

Christian: Jeff Hardy returns (CAW). Due to Matt Hardy and Edge being retired, they join forces and get the Tag Titles, until Jeff is suspended for failing the wellness test, resulting in Jeff being fired from Smackdown and hired to RAW, where they then lose the belts at the next PPV. :shifty:

David Otunga

EDIT:

Maryse: Umm... Manager until she is injured by the Undertaker?...

David Otunga

Otunga reforms the nexus since he sucks as a singles competitor...but ends up getting backstabbed and buried by his nexus regime(husky, slather and mason)

Edit: Rhodes continues his reign as IC Champ, until he starts feuding with sin Cara...and looses at a TLC in a ladder match

Next: Jerry the king lawler

Here are some quick plans for...

Kofi Kingston and Booker T = a tag team

John Morrison = World Champion

Tyson Kidd = Feud with Undertaker

CM Punk = feud with Daniel Bryan

Wade Barrett = reform the Nexus with Otunga, Mason Ryan, Slater and Gabriel

Ted DiBiase and Drew McIntyre = tag team

John Cena = job to everyone

Sheamus: might make him a us or ic title contender. Might even keep that UK stable in game.

Next up: Sin Cara

[Also, props on making this topic. I thought the same exact thing after I saw 3 different threads about random superstars.]

Sheamus: might make him a us or ic title contender. Might even keep that UK stable in game.

Next up: Sin Cara

[Also, props on making this topic. I thought the same exact thing after I saw 3 different threads about random superstars.]

i have Sin Cara revamped the Cruiserweight division,having him feud with the likes of Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio & Chavo

Next Up: Booker T

Have him feud with Chavo and del rio , when rey helps him out . They become a tag team and win the (classic , if there) tag titles.

Sin cara ultimately turns on rey , but that sin cara was hunico and the original sin car a acts like feuding with him but he also eventually becomes hunicos partner and turns on rey , their double team continues till rey eventually gets back up ... EDDIE GUERRERO ! this feud ends with an epic mania match !

Next star : SCSA (Stone Cold )

Edit: I was talking about cara here !

THE MIZ

Have him moved to Smackdown and feud with Orton and others and dominate holding the WHC for nearly a year (without help and actually getting clean wins) until he meet Daniel Bryan for a 2 month feud losing the WHC.

He then brings back the once released JoMo as a heel to infiltrate the tag division....

They eventually win and lose the tag team titles, The Miz wins the WHC again and JoMo and The Miz have the feud they should have always had

NEXT - Jack Swagger { I never know how to book him }

Today I thought about Universe plans, and I have a major angle involving several main stars. Im going to start with the base of Triple H being the COO and an angry Vince McMahon comes back to challenge for his position back. Triple H says he has no one left that will defy his orders. Vince reveals that he had one star signed to him before he left, enter Kevin Nash. So the challenge is layed at the next PPV. Kevin Nash vs the obvious WWE champion, John Cena. Vince McMahon says that if Nash wins, he gets to be COO. Vince revisits the nWo's original purpose in WWE in 2002. His oplan is to revive rival company WCW. Nash wins thanks to interference of several people and takes the title. The battle begins, as Vince has his power back and begins signing defectors, with it comes the reemergence of several legends.

I know its like the RtWM. Thats where i got the inspiration. But I have a few major differences.

well since the Husky Harris thread just got redirected to here, my plans for him are i'll probably team him up with Michael McGillicutty. i'm even thinking of putting both of them in a 2nd/3rd Generation stable. maybe rebuild Legacy, reform Nexus and have a war with those two stables. i always thought and hoped the 2nd and 3rd generation superstars should banned together to take out Nexus.

THE MIZ

Have him moved to Smackdown and feud with Orton and others and dominate holding the WHC for nearly a year (without help and actually getting clean wins) until he meet Daniel Bryan for a 2 month feud losing the WHC.

He then brings back the once released JoMo as a heel to infiltrate the tag division....

They eventually win and lose the tag team titles, The Miz wins the WHC again and JoMo and The Miz have the feud they should have always had

NEXT - Jack Swagger { I never know how to book him }

Probably going to keep him midcard, maybe win the US Championship.

NEXT - Vader

gonna be on my xmackdown brand and feud with Eddie. Only cuz I could picture eddie calling him 'loco' or something.

NEXTTTTTTT - "A - List" David Otunga!!!!!!!!! I like him, what can I say?

I'll be starting storylines from where they currently are for my current roster (doing a classic and current - they will only wrestle each other in exhibition matches). Anyway, Otunga will be used as his lawyer character in a huge storyline with Dolph Ziggler getting screwed out of both of his titles (Tag Team & US) where both faces "cheated" to win. Ziggler will get rematches for both from Otunga - McGillicutty will return asking why he never fought for them when they lost their tag titles. Otunga will say McGillicutty wasn't worth carrying anymore. McGillicutty will say Otunga will regret saying that. I won't be able to do the next part in-game, but it will be part of my story. McGillicutty will visit his father and ask for forgiveness for what he did. How he disgraced wrestling by being part of the Nexus, etc. McGillicutty will return, with Mr. Perfect's music, (and re-named to Joe Hennig) where he will have a 2-month long feud with Otunga, ending at Royal Rumble where Hennig picks up the win.

After that, I'm not sure. I'll probably leave him as a lower-card guy managed by Vickie Guerrero - where he will trade wins on "Superstars" (which I will be doing out of storyline mode so I can have a "development" show) with lower-card guys until I figure out what to do with him.

Probaby keep the Otungagutty tag team going as heels, then make Otunga a heel on Superstars.

William Regal

Going to give him one last push and he'll get a World Title shot at Royal Rumble. I may even let him win it, then give up the title on RAW the next night in his retirement speech, where 6-new wrestlers will go for it in the Elimination Chamber.

Regal will then be moved to my Classic Roster save, where he will be a solid mid-carder. :)

NEXT: James Storm

Archived