*NEW* EDITS

Kentonbomb.

Unfortunately I can't take full credit for some of these edits so before I get started, I just wanna give everyone at the Fire Pro Club a shoutout - LordWorm especially. I merely put the attires together and most of them but I'm sure some of you will enjoy.

Sin Cara (Negro)

30sjdk8.jpg

Dolph Ziggler

16biwc1.jpg

Tyson Kidd

jb4x3m.jpg

Yoshi Tatsu (NEW LOOK 2011)

1rdt2u.jpg

Evan Bourne (Air Boom Look)

2njvzau.jpg

Prince Devitt

3486bll.jpg

Douglas Williams (2011 NEW LOOK)

sobthg.jpg

Kurt Angle

1ql3ps.jpg

Christopher Daniels (2011 PANTS LOOK)

f52gzk.jpg

Please give me feedback and suggestions and also REQUEST some new edits and I'll see what I can up with. Cheers!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those look really good man.

I've had difficulty with the Yoshi Tatsu look. I tried using the Bull Nakano face paint (which is like the only paint that is applied to just half of the face) but it doesn't quite look right.

Your Angle looks good to. What I like is that everyone's Angle looks like Angle and yet they all look a little different.

One of these days I'll have to get around to putting my batch of original edits up here. I have actual wrestlers I've made too. But many of them I can't recall if they were originally someone else's work that I've altered. And even the ones I are all mine, are too random to make a themed set out of.

But I do have a ton of original edits, purely my own that are not real life wrestlers. I have a batch with a medieval theme to them but the logic will take awhile to finish, and I haven't messed with it in a while.

Archived