Official ROH Show Discussion

BlackToxic

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, idk how you put the world title on Matt Taven over Marty Scurll. I get that it's no secret he's still apart of The Elite and is leaving the second his contract is up, but still, he's a damn draw. Pretty sure the rest of the Elite held belts right before they left too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So is it safe to say Taven is gonna be the legit death of ROH?

Company has been on a steady slide downhill for a long time. I wouldn't go as far as to blame any one thing. And at this point, I welcome RoH going dormant, because I'd rather just see guys like Lethal and Briscoes in AEW, MLW, or NWA.

Edited by Generations

I think him and Cide are on good terms now which is why hes having a small reemergence.

That's good to know. I still remember when Maff and Whitmer were teaming up agaisnt the Second City Saints. In my opinion, The Prophecy vs Second City Saints was one of best rivalries of 2004.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

There's more. She was apparently making less than a living wage and was denied a raise because they didn't wanna give other women raises either. They also wanted her to work with her concussion issues.

ROH issued a statement claiming they didn't fire her, but they did inform her through email that they aren't renewing her contract at the end of the year.

I've always felt ROH was sus with their Women of Honor division. No way you sign big names like Tenille Dashwood and Madison Rayne and they're gone like a year later.

Edited by Fight Me.