CAA Thread

projektk

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrestling Legends Forum has the most up to the minute detail for WWE 12

The WLF broke the CAA news.

DefDave, the Administrator was as the roster reveal.

50 Create an Arena slots has been confirmed.

Wow. :o

I like how you guys have no idea what this FIRST-YEAR feature will entail and what the limits are, and you're already shooting for the moon. Be realistic and patient, or else you'll be disappointed when you can't make that dream arena.

Sadly, I have to agree, though it does have a lot of potential.

Are the stage/ramp not customizable at all? Don't get me wrong, I'm psyched it's in but would we be able to recreate arenas from LOW etc?

CAWs.ws tweet:

You can not create your own stage in WWE'12. Create Arena focuses on the ring and surrounding area

I'm uncertain about the stage area, but I will tweet Charles about it, and will let you know on that.

Cheers, much appreciated.

Really hoping they included some presets that have been in other games but it doesn't sound too promising.

50 create an arena slots is more than i expected i figured id be deleting and recreating left and right. Glad to hear. those pics look awesome. as for stage, seriously if its limiting it won't matter at least we have what we have, i did not expect metal barricades when the rumor was still a rumor. This will make downloading stories much more interesting.

I dont care about the stage or the ramp, just being able to see my CAW's fighting in a ring with my designs has me satisfied, but for those who wanted to customize the entire arena, they may be disappointed. I never accually expected them to make the arena customizable. With the entrances in the game, I dont see that ever happening.

I dont care about the stage or the ramp, just being able to see my CAW's fighting in a ring with my designs has me satisfied, but for those who wanted to customize the entire arena, they may be disappointed. I never accually expected them to make the arena customizable. With the entrances in the game, I dont see that ever happening.

This. I agree. 8-)

It looks like ROH is quite possible, I hope. It looks like I can create Impact Wrestling, too. I hope at least SOME generic stage and ramp options, because I don't want to have to settle for a high quality humongous stage for my ROH arena.

While I'm excited about this mode, I honestly think it will be real basic and kind of trash like Universe Mode was last year. We will probably have to wait until next year to have the CAA mode we have been wanting. I'm only expecting the chaning of apron colors and colors in general and some basic shit.

I think all or most of us are expecting something awesome where we can create old school looking WCW and WWF arenas but I think we will be let down this year, bit I really hope THQ proves me wrong for once. Like I really doubt we can make something as cool as Halloween Havoc.

I'm glad it was this instead of Create a Belt, C-A-B was a nice mode for people who wanted to create the titles not included in the game, but I never cared for it. I dont even do title matches with the belts already in the game, since I make Advanced Entrances for all my CAWs (not to mention, CAWs are all I use).

I wouldnt mind it being in if only it were how it was on SVR06, where having a title wouldnt change your entrance from advanced to preset.

Archived