Kane's Alternate Attire

cngjl1986

Please vote for your favourite Kane  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Which one that you prefer as Kane's alternate attire in WWE 12?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see all 4 in - but I guess you could just have one of his full masked/body suit attires as you could Superstar Threads the other one.

IMO, they should seriously look at putting them all in, and perhaps give different enterances and themes (probably just the themes as he has had pretty much the exactly same entrance). Same goes for Undertaker, to be honest, would complete a lot of people's rosters, in my mind. Heck, throw in Jericho, Michaels, HHH with that same kind of deal, and that would be awesome!

I'd love to see all 4 in - but I guess you could just have one of his full masked/body suit attires as you could Superstar Threads the other one.

IMO, they should seriously look at putting them all in, and perhaps give different enterances and themes (probably just the themes as he has had pretty much the exactly same entrance). Same goes for Undertaker, to be honest, would complete a lot of people's rosters, in my mind. Heck, throw in Jericho, Michaels, HHH with that same kind of deal, and that would be awesome!

Having Triple H come out to "Our Time" with Stephanie next to him would be epic.

Archived