Divas of WWE '12

DroStudios

Why have they restarted every topic back to page 1, does anybody know?

Umm quick question, when was Trish confirmed?

Trish Stratus was confirmed at the same point as Michael Cole. Both of there images were found as an out-of-game render image.

My attire for The Bella Twins:

raw1.jpg

Large topics were restarted to help reduce server problems I believe.

I hope the Bellas get that attire (Or the Emerald Green version) if they are in DLC. Hopefully the attire is at least makeable in CAW mode.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-Posting this here as i did on the main forums but realise this is a better locations for it..

Since in all this i havent seen it im gonna throw my personal choice out there again.. that and cant find my post where i expresed desire for Lita to be in game since the reboot lmao!!

Lita ive followed the career of for many many years pre wwe and even now after as well.. To me and in my opinion alone she was and still is the best in ring female the company had.. The current trend of Divas who just flop from one side of the ring to the other then come of with a 'victory' are getting worse by the match.. closest to good ive seen was Micky James and even she is now gone over to the dark side of wrestling..

I dont presume to say that Amy Dumas/Lita will be in the game as there is enough speculation running about as there is.. But i would love for her to be included at least one last time in the game featuring her main 4 eras of attire..

Red Essa Rios style tight pvc tights

Hardy Boys themed cargo pants era with thong exposed

Her more solo phase - Cut off shorts, kneepads and rock boots

Final attire one of her more famous Outfits worn when manager and wrestler with Edge

Flame , Troll whatever but thats my choice and i stick by it and if she isnt in then Look for my creation of her again this year on community creations or the PS3 wwe exchange segment to the game..

Lita ive followed the career of for many many years pre wwe and even now after as well.. To me and in my opinion alone she was and still is the best in ring female the company had.. The current trend of Divas who just flop from one side of the ring to the other then come of with a 'victory' are getting worse by the match.. closest to good ive seen was Micky James and even she is now gone over to the dark side of wrestling..

I dont presume to say that Amy Dumas/Lita will be in the game as there is enough speculation running about as there is.. But i would love for her to be included at least one last time in the game featuring her main 4 eras of attire..

Final attire one of her more famous Outfits worn when manager and wrestler with Edge

If she's in I'd imagine she'd have that attire. Last year only one diva (Kelly Kelly) got an alternate attire and it will probably be the same this year.

On Diva DLC as long as the Bellas are in (With Wrestling attire) I'm happy.

The Bellas are a waste of 2 slots!

You do know that if the bellas dont make it as DLC that they wont have 2 superstars replace them right? If they Bellas are in the DLC then they are in. If they are not in, that doesn't mean 2 SUPERSTARS will take their spot.

SO NO Bellas are not a waste of two spots because if they were not in the DLC those spots would not be taken. there would just be LESS DLC.

Why do people assume that the less divas in the game the more SUPERSTARS in the game? when the hell has that been a FACT? that is not a fact. The less Divas in the game, means exactly that: Less divas in thegame. It DOES NOT mean More Superstars in the game...

Can you stop trolling? You're pissing everyone off. If you don't like the Divas, don't come to the Diva's thread.

Personally I think what they meant in that comment was that The Bella's are too similar and to SOME it would seem a waste as they are practically the same,

I would say though his/her posts are becoming increasingly annoying, I don't know if it is intentional or not but they are just bringing a lot of negativity to the post, please stay out if you don't have anything constructive to say, all you say is they shouldn't be in or this person shouldn't be in, stop acting like a troll please

No they arent,as said before,they are not taking up anyones spots if they are included.You probably want crap like Rugged Ronnie Garvin,Who and Duke Droese as DLC am i right pal?

I know people wont agree with me, but im happy with this ammount of Divas for two reasons:

1)Ok last year i used the divas for the first time in many years but still i found them boring to play and Lawler spamming the redhead thing pisses me off!!!

2)Probablye the 14 DLC will be only Divas and Legends therefore i will not have to buy DLC cause i'll not pay for more divas and even more legends.

Dunno that i just how i feel :/

DUde! How many times do you come in here and put negative comments about the diva per day? Seriously GTFO if you don't have anything nice to say, this is the DIvas thread! You can't do anything to stop us from loving divas ok? God like seriously, do you even play that much superstars? Us diva fans have a limited roster of Divas, yet you guys get to have fun with 50+ Superstars, people like you shuld be ashamed of being too greedy little :censored:

Just to clarify as they did comment on my post. I in no way hate divas. quite the opposite but even the most loyal of diva fan will also have to slightly admit that todays in ring ability of wrestling which tbh is also what the business is based on.. Wrestling.. has dropped considerably since the days when Lita was in the company having dynamic and most times amazing matches with talent like Trish, Ivory, Chyna, Jaqualine, Molly

To watch a divas match now does feel more like an exhibition of T&A not in ring prowess and thus is why i think and hope that there is a return for Lita in this game not only to boost the diva roster but to give the roster so much needed OOOMPH!! lol

Just to clarify as they did comment on my post. I in no way hate divas. quite the opposite but even the most loyal of diva fan will also have to slightly admit that todays in ring ability of wrestling which tbh is also what the business is based on.. Wrestling.. has dropped considerably since the days when Lita was in the company having dynamic and most times amazing matches with talent like Trish, Ivory, Chyna, Jaqualine, Molly

To watch a divas match now does feel more like an exhibition of T&A not in ring prowess and thus is why i think and hope that there is a return for Lita in this game not only to boost the diva roster but to give the roster so much needed OOOMPH!! lol

You need to realize that it's not the divas' fault..We, women wrestling fans always complain that they don't let those girls show what they're capable of!

But sometimes it happens and these ladies are given the possibility to deliver amazing wrestling matches ...

these are two AMAZING matches that took place on raw

Knock yourself out

Fatal 4 way Alicia vs Gail vs Beth vs Kelly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZthWAsCX30 Mickie vs Beth

I miss the previous era so much! Lita vs Trish december 6 2004 will always be the most amazing women wrestling match ever to me, but those girls can put on great matches ! They just need the opportunity to show it

You do know that if the bellas dont make it as DLC that they wont have 2 superstars replace them right? If they Bellas are in the DLC then they are in. If they are not in, that doesn't mean 2 SUPERSTARS will take their spot.

SO NO Bellas are not a waste of two spots because if they were not in the DLC those spots would not be taken. there would just be LESS DLC.

Why do people assume that the less divas in the game the more SUPERSTARS in the game? when the hell has that been a FACT? that is not a fact. The less Divas in the game, means exactly that: Less divas in thegame. It DOES NOT mean More Superstars in the game...

Thank you, someone gets it. :cool:

ok people were saying in the last topic about alicia and the bellas, saying they should be in from there massive storylines this year?

Bellas i agree with, more so the Alicia. Alicia won the divas title mid/late last year. If i recall it was BEFORE svr11 came out, then lost it. after that she had just been an after thought, and honestly did nothing until the trade over to SD which was after Extreme Rulse.

BUT then the Bellas, again didnt come prominent till after extreme rules also when they won the title. At WM Eve was the current Divas champion. so you can see why they werent put in over the other divas. Everyone was in major storylines....except maryse lol.

Natalya, (Divas Champ, late last year till RR, big feud with Laycool)

Beth (Feud with LayCool)

Michelle McCool (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Layla (Competed at WM, Divas Champ late last year, title hunt, Glammahart feud)

Eve (Divas Champion at the begining of the year)

Kelly Kelly, (Most popular WWE Diva (In their eyes atleast) )

Maryse.....cant say much

THANK YOU!!!! Thats what I've been saying.....THQ did a great job with the Divas this year...I can truthfully say(for the first time in years)that no diva was snubbed this year. Besides from The Bellas(which Im pretty sure will be DLC) every diva that actually done something this year, made it into the game.As I said in the other thread, if you're mad about the roster...blame the WWE not THQ

Even though I would have loved for Tamina to be in the game, I'm not shocked that she's not....I do have a feeling that the Usos trio enterance might make it in.

Glad someone agrees lol

BTW did you all hear about the rumoured legend....Mae Young haha. this is only being speculated as tank said he would love Mae in a game.....but then gave the hint saying :This is my @WWE 12 roster reveal hint of the week, and that's how i'm gonna roll, a @WWE Hall of Fame legend has yet to be revealed" and people believe its Moolah. Personally, if there was a Diva Legend, it is Moolah, first ever female in the HOF and Pioneer in womens wrestling! and i dont see the point have mae without moolah

Never heard that.....but I can't understand THQ has yet to add REAL diva legends. Why hasn't a young Moolah or Mae Young made it into a game yet......both of them had/have great relationships with the WWe

The only way I see them putting Mae in without Moolah is if they put her in as if she on the current roster(like they did in NO Mercy of N64)

I think you are being a bit harsh there as there are a decent number of the current divas who can wrestle. Natalya and Beth can put on great matches with virtually anyone on the roster, Melina and Gail could as well before they were released. I am not a big fan of Kharma but she is a very good wrestler. AJ looks very promising whilst Naomi is getting great reviews in FCW.

Most of the 'model' divas are improving especially Alicia. The roster might not be as deep as it used to be but given the time the majority of the roster can put on good matches.

Then nostalgia plays a part as well. The previous era wasn't as good as it was made out to be whilst the current era isn't as bad as it is made out to be.

I don't tend to use legends in current wrestling games but considering how many superstar legends are in the game why not add a few diva legends for some fantasy match-ups. I have a feeling the only former diva WWE12 is getting will be Trish though with the Bellas, Alicia and AJ making up the rest of the Diva DLC.

The Divas are capable of decent matches, that much is clear. It's for the simple fact that 9 times out of 10 the divas have there matches cut due to time restraints, and sometimes are just put in 2minute matches anyway.

We saw at Summerslam that Beth & K2 had a good solid match at the PPV, its obvious these girls can wrestle, they simply dont get the time invested in them. Usually there house show matches are the best, due to no time restraints. ;)

My comment wasnt based on time o match or any of the backstage politics.. it was based on the more shuffle footed, sell b4 impact, moves a lot come off doing.. AND ONCE AGAIN i say.. I post on here because i want diva DLC over male superstars.. Hell fill the dlc roster up if it means countering the pretty nul and void rookie roster of men we start with..But i also like to point out that one of the videos you linked had Micky James in and id already said that Lita and then Micky were the last real talent as far as actual wresting goes..

I will put my hand up for smacking on the Natalya issue as also a Bret Hart fan and Id always wanted a female equivalent on the roster. or more like wondered what a female counterpart would be like.. even going so far as to one of my CAW's before Natalya's day in the wwe being a raven haired Pink and black wearing member if the heart foundation faction..

This is one of the debates which is never won but since itsa forum then it is common place to expect back and forth.. No opinion is gods spoken word and likewise Everyone's opinion counts no matter how small minded some might be..

I may not agree with your comments 100% and you not with mine but fact is i respect the divas of old more than the current era, thats my right as a wwe fan and as a wanting wwe game buyer and thus is also why the CAW will be a tool forever in use as long as said divas are missing from the complete roster.

Some people just dont get that no matter how much you explain your opinion, its not gonna change someones mind. If you look at todays divas, Im sure they all do have talent that they can't showcase because they are rarely used and only get 3 min. I mean, they must be employed by WWE for reason. Look at Eve, Kelly Kelly, The Bellas, Maryse, Alica Fox etc "model divas", sure they're not as good as everyone else, but they continue to improve and have shown that they have a great amount of skills. To compare two different eras/people to me, is quite dumb. These same model divas have put on good, if not great matches. Was Trish always good? Not exactly but years later, she became one of the greatest of all time.

Anyways, I can't wait for these profiles to come up. :D

I am wondering what the overalls for the rest of the divas would be.

At the moment Maryse is 66 (78 last year), Kelly is 70 (75 last year), Layla is 70 (81 last year) and Natalya is 73 (78 last year). Last year the diva overalls were pretty much spot on aside from Layla's being far too high and Natalya's being a bit low. It seems strange the ratings have taken such a hit this year. There may have been complaints that Beth was higher than half of the Superstars on the roster but since Superstars and Divas can't compete against each other it shouldn't be an issue.

I'd imagine Michelle will be 75 overall, Eve 71 overall and Beth 76 overall this year.

If there is an option to change the overalls I would make them the following. Kelly 71, Maryse 72, Eve 73, Layla 74, Michelle 78, Natalya 79, Beth 81. (If they make it in I'd have The Bellas 71, AJ 74, Alicia 75)

I am wondering what the overalls for the rest of the divas would be.

At the moment Maryse is 66 (78 last year), Kelly is 70 (75 last year), Layla is 70 (81 last year) and Natalya is 73 (78 last year). Last year the diva overalls were pretty much spot on aside from Layla's being far too high and Natalya's being a bit low. It seems strange the ratings have taken such a hit this year. There may have been complaints that Beth was higher than half of the Superstars on the roster but since Superstars and Divas can't compete against each other it shouldn't be an issue.

I'd imagine Michelle will be 75 overall, Eve 71 overall and Beth 76 overall this year.

If there is an option to change the overalls I would make them the following. Kelly 71, Maryse 72, Eve 73, Layla 74, Michelle 78, Natalya 79, Beth 81. (If they make it in I'd have The Bellas 71, AJ 74, Alicia 75)

You have some nice attributes however there are quite a few that are way too much that I will be changing in my overalls.

When I create my attributes I like to go by what they accomplished and how they are in WWE. Their wrestling ability wont have much effect on their overall. For instance in your attributes you got AJ with a higher overall than Eve, Maryse, Kelly & The Bellas all who are former Divas Champion and AJ is an NXT Rookie now a Diva Rookie on Smackdown, She wouldn't be higher than anyone in my book.

My Attributes would be something like this:

AJ[iF/CAW]: 69

Alicia[iF/CAW]: 72

Beth Phoenix: 76

Brie[iF/CAW]: 72

Eve: 74

Kaitlyn[iF/CAW]: 70

Kelly: 72

Layla: 72/3

Maryse: 73/4

Michelle: 75

Natalya: 73