Confirmed Information & Roster Chat

Ernez

When the hell are they activating more entrances? I'm sick and tired of this non-sense waiting...

Yeah, I know. Why can't they just release the game now, anyway? As if they've actually got stuff to do or anything. They could just give us what we want right now. And then release next year's game, say, the day after, because who the hell wants to wait a year for it?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the hell are they activating more entrances? I'm sick and tired of this non-sense waiting...

Yeah, I know. Why can't they just release the game now, anyway? As if they've actually got stuff to do or anything. They could just give us what we want right now. And then release next year's game, say, the day after, because who the hell wants to wait a year for it?

sorry but i do not agree with this post.. i'd rather they just hold on to it till nov 22nd and fix all the bugs that they can find... i don't want another incomplete game....

sorry but i do not agree with this post.. i'd rather they just hold on to it till nov 22nd and fix all the bugs that they can find... i don't want another incomplete game....

Seems sarcasm was lost on you.

You win... one free internet. :D

So if they're doing 8 and they're in order from the roster page then the only thing we'll see that's new and worth watching will be Husky Harris. The 7 behind him are likely to be the same as last year as far as entrances and finishers.

Both of sheamus's finishers have been confirmed reanimated. Plus Regal is supposed to finally have the regalplex, which I'm more stoked on then any other move in the game honestly.

So if they're doing 8 and they're in order from the roster page then the only thing we'll see that's new and worth watching will be Husky Harris. The 7 behind him are likely to be the same as last year as far as entrances and finishers.

Both of sheamus's finishers have been confirmed reanimated. Plus Regal is supposed to finally have the regalplex, which I'm more stoked on then any other move in the game honestly.

I'm a big fan of Regal (he's been a main eventer for ages in my Universe). Always loved his stiff wrestling style...forgot about the Regalplex being in.

Has anything been said about the RKO yet? Is the punching the mat a taunt or is in actually part of the move?

I seen a video that showed where they set you up for finishers, seen new animations for randys RKO with the fist punching on the mat, defo looks better as superstars get up groggy and walk into finishers :)

Edit: Duh by me it's in the video above, I did see a gameplay video with THQ guys talking over it saying that the moves sorta roll into each other and after watching it I was really impressed :) think it was Cena vs Miz so I'm sure Ortons fist punching will be part of his finisher :)

Not Sure If This Was Already Talked About But HBK Was Confirmed By Bryan Williams!!!!!

Here Is An Interview Go To The 4 Minute And 10 Second Mark

I wouldn't say it's a direct confirmation.. He could just as well be talking about movesets. The only thing it confirms is that HBK's kip-up animation is in, not that HBK himself is in.

But, man, Williams words shit to terribly, he overtalks way too much, and people read into it with good reason and it ends up biting him in the ass.

Reading into it too much or not, I'd actually say he pretty much gave away HBK in that interview.

Not only did they add new reversals for the "Sweet Chin Music" (not "superkick"), but he said that there kip up motions for "certain characters", going on how HBK and Rock have their kip ups. To me it sounds like he's in.

And since he isn't part of the active roster anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if we get some form of classic version of him.

Not Sure If This Was Already Talked About But HBK Was Confirmed By Bryan Williams!!!!!

Here Is An Interview Go To The 4 Minute And 10 Second Mark

no he wasn't and you are a complete idiot for not actually listening to what he said... you need to get hooked on phonics

Archived