MCWrestling - CLOSED!

iSmex.

Herp followed by a Derp
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is now back in the MCW arena, not really with a purpose, just the purpose of existing. He is excited for this Monday in his on-going plan to wear down Cody Rhodes, gradually until he is simply nothing but a mere ant to the almighty Messiah. Puting his thoughts of grand displays to one side, and how bad I'm doing without spell check, Gabriel is very excited. At the start of the week he was worrying that things may be turning against him. And just a few days later and everything is back to being sunshine and lollipops, or whatever Gabriel's version would be. But you get my point. Gabriel has plans for Monday, whatever the card might be. He has one more show to finish his mental assault over Cody so that by the time he begins his physical one it's already over. But you knew that already. Wearing one of his usual outfits, Gabriel walks around with his title on his shoulder.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Cody Rhodes smiled right back at his fiancée and took a seat next to her on the bed, their legs were touching because of there not being any space between the future MCW World Heavyweight Champion and the future MCW Women's Champion as Cody took a hold of Lise's hand. "
Don't mention it. What are boyfriends and fiancées for, right? They're there to support their girlfriends and fiancées through thick and thin, otherwise they shouldn't be their boyfriends and they certainly shouldn't be their fiancées. Whenever you're ready, I'll give you some time alone with the test results and you can tell me the results whenever you're ready to tell me. You know that I'm going to be happy either way. I can't lose. I either get to see you happy because you can continue to do what you love or I get to see you happy because we're starting a family together.
"

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"I love you so much, Cody. If this test ends up being positive, I would be happy and we'll definitely be the best parents ever. If not... well, we'll continue our careers. You'll become the next world champion and I'll get my revenge on that woman. Now... it should be ready."
Lise picked up the test from the bedside table and showed the test to Cody Rhodes and herself.
"Hmm... negative."
She let out a relaxed sigh.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

"
Negative.... That's, that's good. Now we can both continue with our lives and with our careers. I'm perfectly fine and content with the way things are going in our lives at the moment, especially our personal lives together. I'm as happy as I've ever been, being with you because you're what makes me happy and you're what makes me wake up with the biggest smile on my face... I'm going to go on to become a two time MCW World Heavyweight Champion, you're going to find out who was behind that attack, you're going to take out whoever that was and then you're gonna win the MCW Women's Championship again. In a couple of years, we'll get our family. Although, I have to admit that there was a part of me that was looking forward to having a baby with you now if you were pregnant.
" Cody admitted, looking down at the floor and away from Lise Starr for a brief moment when he said it. It was pretty big to admit he was looking forward to it, it's not the same thing as saying he wouldn't mind it.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

Lise had gotten off the bed and placed the negative test into a nearby small trash can before sitting back on the bed. A blush came onto her face after hearing Cody's words.
"That's a really sweet thing to hear. I'll also be honest. I was looking forward to that possibility too."
She would lightly kiss her boyfriend.
"Funny how this time last year, we also had a little scare. Maybe our first born will be a September or October kid."
She giggled.

Combo Breaker
||
Aaron Starr

Aaron heres rumblings that the card for Adrenaline is up today. That's gonna be reet, see who's gonna be facing who and see if the most Fabulous man in MCW is on there somewhere. He may not have won anything yet, even a match, but damn he's determined. He has the look and he can talk the talk he just isn't walking that walk. Well he's just happy to be here, in the prime time slot. Everyone talking about the Double R man. Right now he's chillaxing backstage, playing some of the video games and just generaly enjoying himself. Notin to worry about, just time for some uber fun bros. You dig?

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Cody Rhodes would faintly let out a laugh when Lise told him that it was about a year ago that they had their first pregnancy scare. That's kind of ironic. "
That is pretty funny. It's like the universe is trying to tell us that we're going to be having a baby together around that time. I think you might be right. I'm not really a man that's superstitious, but there might be some truth behind all of this. But, truth be told, I don't care what time we're going to have a baby together as long as we're going to be having a baby together, that's all that really matters to me. I think you're going to be a great mother when the time is there... And I suddenly got this idea in my head that I think you might really enjoy. But I'm not going to tell you...
" He'd say with a grin, an idea just popped into his head while he was talking about Lise Starr being a good mother figure. Cody quickly stole a kiss and then grinned at his girlfriend.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

"We'll both be great parents. Back home when my nephew and younger cousins hang out with us, it was fun and the way you are with kids is so cute."
She lightly smiled.
"Hmm... I think I know where this is leading to. You've got a surprise for me, don't you?"
Lise crossed her arms.
"Well, would you mind giving me a few hints?"

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Cody continued to grin at his girlfriend and shook his head from side to side a couple of times, his lips were pressed tightly against each other, keeping his mouth closed to show her that he's not planning on revealing his plan any time soon. "
No, I'm not gonna be giving you any hints. It's just an idea that popped into my head a minute ago and I need to think things through before I can tell you whether or not the idea is a good idea to turn into reality. So I'm afraid you're going to have to be on tenterhooks for a while until I figure out what to do with the idea. If I were you, I'd change the subject to something else because there's nothing you can say or do that's going to be changing my mind, sweetie.
"

Used to play Pokemon too
||
Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel is doing what he does best which is not much. He is currently talking on the phone about Thursday and about this coming Monday. Gabriel is very pleased at the moment and seems to be very happy with the phone call too. Is this something to do with Gabriel's master plans? Maybe it is, what of it? After he finishes his call, he starts to look through his messages instead. Ignoring the spam from Aaron he hasn't really got anything, meaning the card hasn't been sent yet so probably hasn't been announced at all. Well it's not like he's in a rush, he's content on playing things out, timing them for the right moment. There is no reason to rush things, he's just going to do things at his own pace. As long as it ends with his predetermined result coming to furition he's fine with it all.

LISE STARR ~
THE HEARTBREAKER

Sighing, Lise laid back on the bed.
"Okay but whatever your surprise is, I know it's gonna be a good one. You always have such amazing surprises for me."
She nodded.
"Change the subject? Okay then. Maybe we can take a little nap. Even if I did sleep well, I still am a bit tired. What do you think?"

[ A D A M V A L E N T I N E ? N E W A G E K I L L E R ]

[it was Saturday in Detroit, Michigan now. Just two days ago, Adam Valentine defeated the self-proclaimed "Best in the World" Daniel Bryan, albeit with the help of Dynamite. As much as Adam probably hated to admit it, but he did need the help to win. After all, he was about to tap to the LeBell Lock and who can blame him? It's a dangerous submission with the pain being excruciating and no man could stay locked in it forever, not even the almighty Jayson Addair. It was a night of victory for Adam, who was now 2-0 since returning to the company. But then again, it was not the win/loss record that mattered to Adam himself, it was all about making a change not only in Motor City Wrestling but the whole wrestling industry in general. An industry that had suffered a major drawback years and years ago. Still feeling the pleasant and unpleasant effects of Thursday's victory, Adam V would be located inside of his locker room, sitting on the black leather couch of his with the morning newspaper in his hands. Later on, he would like to hit the gym for some workout and then check out the Adrenaline card when it arrives.]

[ K I R A ? Q U E E N B E E ]

[Meanwhile, the new number one contender for the Chloe Adams' MCW Women's Championship, Kira, was also feeling the joyful effects of victory. Once again was she allowed to taste glory. Once again had she beaten Lise Starr for the three count. Once again was she the number one contender for the Women's Championship. Granted, Kira doesn't remember much of the events of Thursday night, but she remembers becoming the number one contender. And after checking the replays, she now knew how she became the contender. It was with the help of an unknown woman who attacked Lise with a steel chair but to Kira, the way she won didn't matter - just the fact that she won, did matter. With that, Kira was currently sat on a production crate in the middle of a hallway in the otherwise empty-ish MCWrestlnig arena. Basically she was doing nothing more than sitting and playing with her phone, sending texts with friends and family]

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the detroit tiger!'

It was a brand new day in Detroit, MI. And for the 'Misfit' Jayson Addair, it was one of rest. This week was pretty busy for him, facing the World Champion; Gabriel Gospel on two different occasions. A win, and a loss. He had found himself on the bad side of Prestigious. Not necessarily a bad thing really. Gospel considers himself to be one of the best, and to proclaim yourself as that you certainly need one thing in particuler; focus. Jayson has been a thorn in Gospel's side, taking his focus off of Rhodes. If Gospel can retain at Neverlost then maybe, just maybe; he can claim to be the best. Or one of at the very least. As for right now, Jayson could be found only just entering the MCWrestling Arena. He was casually dressed as usual; in his scraggy black jeans and sleeveless Misfit tee. He had a smile on his face as he walked along, pretty happy after the news he had heard from Sora before. Yep, things were going A-OK in the Misfit's world.

Has hit 999 unread messages in his inbox
||
Gabriel Gospel

Well it's currently half time in a tense Liverpool vs. Manchester United game so let us return to what Gabriel Gospel is doing. Of course that is not much, he's just standing around in the halls, not much on. He's having a warm cup of tea as it's quite cold but that is about how exciting this post is getting. He's speculating in his head what Adrenaline will have in store for him. He still has his original plan in place, executing his mind games over Cody, but it is just in what way these games of his will unfold. He should be able to sort something out, whichever way the card looks. But enough concentrating on his opponents, he isn't worried about them anyway, he has enough confidence in himself to come out with the win anyway. He has already been the World Heavyweight Champion for over 2 months now, so there is no reason he can't hold it for any longer.

"The Assassinator"
Daniel Bryan

Workout, workout and workout. All that Daniel Bryan has done today. Regardless of the positive consequence of Dynamite's tactics, it still lit a fire in Bryan. A fire to beat the shit out of Dynamite at Neverlost next week! Currently, Bryan has occupied one of the tables of the cafeteria, head down on it, a direct result of Bryan's schedule for the day. He's trying to sleep, but Dynamite is still in his thoughts, all for the wrong reasons. He's focused, determined... more than ever. He had Adam Valentine beaten last Thursday. Not just beaten. He had Adam locked in the LeBell Lock. He had nowhere to go. But Dynamite! He wants to talk about 'over'? Well, how about this: At Neverlost, Dynamite is, for once and for all, officially, positively, permanently... OVER!

He's in the cafeteria, sleeping. Someone come and wake him up!

GO
T
O
HELL
!

TBC: Anyone

Tyler Morgan -/\- Hardcore Icon

Well Tyler Morgan is currently sitting in his locker room still depressed from his loss on MotorStorm. If Wade Barrett hadn't got knocked off the apron maybe he would've been smart enough to get up and climb back into the ring to help Tyler Morgan but know he wasn't and so after a long period of time Tyler Morgan has had his first loss. This is not good at all, Tyler Morgan will be having his title match soon and he needs to be able to focus and defeat whoever he will be facing and he need to start training now.

Tyler Morgan got up and started walking towards the gym he needed to get a headstart and start training fo his match on Adrenaline. And so after hearing news there will be no MotorStorm so Tyler Morgan has the time period between Adrenaline and neverlost to train for his title match and hopefully he can maintain a good train an then retain his TV Title, which is what needs to happen after all he is an Icon and no one can tell him other wise. All the fans in the stadium think whoever they root for is a skilled Athelete, but there wrong. They dint know talent Tyler Morgan is Talent and all Talent! And on Adrenaline he's going to bring the roof down and destroy his opponent!

HARDCORE STYLE

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

After he spent the morning in bed with Lise Starr, Cody Rhodes decided it was just about time to go hit the gym. He hasn't worked out at all in the last two days due to Thursday being a show where he was scheduled to be in the corner of Jayson Addair as he took on the MCW World Heavyweight Champion; Gabriel Gospel, and then yesterday, yesterday he simply couldn't bring himself to go hit the gym to work on his shape. So now that he finished his boyfriend duties in the morning by spending time with Lise, Cody Rhodes went out and hit the gym for the next two hours or so.

From the mind of a wrestling brain
||
Mr. Smiley

From the brain of a wrestling mind. At the moment I am spending my time at some independent shows. My contract allowes me to wrestle for other, non-rival, companies so that is what I am choosing to do. As a wrestler in MCW I automatically get some sort of... higher billing on these kind of shows as I'm seen as some kind of big deal. And I'm not, I am no different from some of these people I have just been given a better chance. You could say I am just luckier but that doesn't mean I am not good. I would say I am not the best but I am certainly good. Good enought to be here and I hope the company feels the same. Well not good enough to be top of the company but somewhere on the ladder at least. But for now I will continue to hone my craft at the lowest rung on the ladder.

JAYSON
ADDAIR

'the detroit tiger!'

If you head inside the gym of the Motor City Wrestling Arena. Past some of the machines, the practice ring, the crowds of people. You'll come across several punch bags. A good number of them, spaced out one next to the other. One of them was being used by Jayson Addair; but not in the conventional manner. Jayson had been able to grab hold of one of the trainers, mainly because they kept their distance from him when they saw him using the punching bags. See, Jayson instead kicks the punching bag. And while he may be small, and not that strong. The power behind his kicks is certainly immense, so. He was kicking away at the punchign bag; sending it swinging back and forth at a fast pace. Kicking was a huge part of Jayson's offense, and so. He liked to keep in good practice with them. As anyone else would.

OT: So, MCW is huge. And I have received orders to close this topic and begin another. You have a few minutes to grab anything, and then I am locking this to make a new one. If any apps etc that you need get stuck in here, PM me and I will fetch it out for you.

Archived