That's it, i'm done.

#1082 classiq.

classiq.

A Myth Rises

• Members
  • 21,375 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Homebwoi

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:58 AM

Apparently he hasn't formally been stripped yet: http://www.tsn.ca/re...g-test-1.836571

#1083 classiq.

classiq.

A Myth Rises

• Members
  • 21,375 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:57 AM

My latest column for upgruv.com, a site of all things trending, looks at the potential of business with Brock Lesnar vs Jon Jones in WWE. Here’s an excerpt:

From Jones’ mouth to the ears of the sports-entertainment audience…

Lesnar appeared to hear what Jones was selling. His on-screen “advocate,” Paul Heyman, claimed Lesnar would leave WWE were he to lose the Universal title at SummerSlam.

Sure, it was part of selling one of WWE’s biggest pay-per-view events. And, indeed, the outcome of SummerSlam’s main event was predetermined. But before Lesnar walked out of Barclays Center with the red strap, it had been fair for anybody to wonder if he had pulled a real-life power play with WWE chairman Vince McMahon by actually threatening to leave the company if not permitted to hold the top spot for the RAW brand.

That spot still belongs to Lesnar.

Now, too, an opportunity belongs to McMahon, who doesn’t make habit of missing the mark when big money is at stake.

Unlike the UFC, McMahon’s WWE need not honor UFC policies for fighters. Unlike UFC, WWE’s rules for performers are not based on the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

Oh, the irony. McMahon can book a showdown between two proven “real” fighters because his wrestling company is an entertainment company.

WWE does have a wellness policy for its talent. However, only “full-time employees” must adhere to it.

It remains unclear if Lesnar is a full-time performer. Jones most certainly would not be categorized as one.

For WWE, Jones should be a “special attraction.” The company has a rich history using outside stars in that capacity, especially at its annual WrestleMania.

CLICK HERE for more on proof Jones would work in WWE, how to do it and more.

http://www.wrestlezo...tential-for-wwe

#1084 classiq.

classiq.

A Myth Rises

• Members
  • 21,375 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:56 PM

- Daniel Cormier issued the following statement to MMAFighting.com following the news of Jon Jones failing a USADA drug test:

"It's hard to find words to describe how I'm feeling right now," Cormier said. "I'm disappointed to hear the news. It's very emotional.
"We as athletes are entitled to due process, and I will refrain from saying much more until I know exactly what happened.

"In my mind, on July 29, I competed and I lost. I thought Jon Jones was the better man that day. I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe we are going through all of this again. We will see what happens next.

"Thank you to all my fans who have supported me during this dark time. I love you all very much."

http://www.wrestling..._medium=twitter

#1085 Austo194

Austo194

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:12 AM

Mobile bump

#1086 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 81,501 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:46 AM

Cormier is the most humble dude on planet earth, probably.

#1087 FulGore

FulGore

Walkin' Tall Machine Gun Man

• Members
  • 5,656 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:49 PM

Bump

#1088 Ziggy*

Ziggy*

“Holla At Me”

• Members
  • 46,558 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:29 PM

#1089 Ziggy*

Ziggy*

“Holla At Me”

• Members
  • 46,558 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:32 AM

#1090 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 23,444 posts
  • Gamertag: iTDAWIZ
  • SEN (PS3): TheRand0mHero89
  • Twitter: Rand0mHero

Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:39 PM

DJ's armbar last night was unreal.  The disrespect this dude gets is insane. Easily the best fighter this promotion has ever seen. 

#1091 astro

astro

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:02 AM

DJ is going to be considered #1 p4p ever over Fedor if he isn't already

#1092 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 23,444 posts
  • Gamertag: iTDAWIZ
  • SEN (PS3): TheRand0mHero89
  • Twitter: Rand0mHero

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:29 PM

Tonight's card gonna be great. But im conflicted, i want to see Thug Rose grab that gold at the same time i want to see Joanna Champion keep building her legacy.  Also hoping we get more early GSP and not lay and pray GSP.

Bisping

Cody

Rose

Thompson

Costa

#1093 FulGore

FulGore

Walkin' Tall Machine Gun Man

• Members
  • 5,656 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

Knew GSP would *Censored* shit up. Dude looked like a beast in there.

#1094 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 81,501 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:47 AM

Event was entertaining, if for no reason other than getting to see Bisping and Joanna get their asses knocked down a peg. Bisping has always been one of my most loathed fighters. It was great to see him lose...and in such a definitive fashion, no less. As for Joanna...I don't hate her or anything, but she definitely has been talking way too much shit for way too long. It was nice to see Rose get something important...not just another win to fuel Joanna's ego. 

#1095 Chips.

Chips.

#1 Rockstar on the Planet

• Members
  • 11,225 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:43 PM

Lived up to the hype and was the best of the year.
Would have loved Bisping to win but GSP was incredible. Total fairytail, 4 years away from the sport and finishes a hard as nails opponent,
We're going to lose a really entertaining fighter when Bisping body gives up on him. Always accepts a loss on the chin as well and one of the best to hype a fight.
What a performance from thug Rose though. So glad she beat the breaks on Joanna.