The Official PICS and GIFS Thread.

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAPPER DON DAPPER DON DAPPER DOOOOOOOOOOOOON, THEY ALL CALL ME DAPPER DON!

Er, hi.

35846jk.jpg

Funniest autocorrect pic I've seen in a while. :lol:

If you have Facebook, you should "like" Best LIkes fanpage. They have tons of funnies, especially autocorrect ones, although they tend to repost or post some unfunny crap.

And, WTF at the poster above me?

DAPPER DON DAPPER DON DAPPER DOOOOOOOOOOOOON, THEY ALL CALL ME DAPPER DON!

Er, hi.

35846jk.jpg

Funniest autocorrect pic I've seen in a while. :lol:

If you have Facebook, you should "like" Best LIkes fanpage. They have tons of funnies, especially autocorrect ones, although they tend to repost or post some unfunny crap.

And, WTF at the poster above me?

lol you don't like the pics?.

It's not that I don't like the pics (I don't), but what the *censored* is up with those pics? I need an explanation as to why Triple H's head is replaced with that one actress's.

Wait i don't get it, you say that it's not like you don't like the pics & then put (I don't), so are you saying you don't? & also, i don't know who that actress is, i just randomly found the pics on google images & thought they were funny, cause i was laughing my ass off at them, & i thought why not post them here & see what, if any, reaction(s)they would get, they got alotta laughs on another wrestling forum that i posted them on, so i figured i would post them here.

It's not that I don't like the pics (I don't), but what the *censored* is up with those pics? I need an explanation as to why Triple H's head is replaced with that one actress's.

Wait i don't get it, you say that it's not like you don't like the pics & then put (I don't), so are you saying you don't? & also, i don't know who that actress is, i just randomly found the pics on google images & thought they were funny, cause i was laughing my ass off at them, & i thought why not post them here & see what, if any, reaction(s)they would get, they got alotta laughs on another wrestling forum that i posted them on, so i figured i would post them here.

It's a damned shame when people don't know the name of the great Maggie Smith when they see her picture and don't think 'It's Professor McGonagal!'.

It's a damned shame when people don't know the name of the great Maggie Smith when they see her picture and don't think 'It's Professor McGonagal!'.

You know i thought that's who that was but i wasn't sure, so i didn't say anything & yes honestly i was thinking that lol

Am I the only one that thinks auto correct pictures are not funny at all? Probably because a good chunk of them are most likely fake.

I have an iPhone. Believe me, they are NOT.

You also have a black guy in your avy with his face crossed out. DASRACISTBRO!

:lol:

Unintentional for sure. That's Bryan Williams of THQ, just in case you're actually unaware.

insert gif of black kid shouting "THAT'S RACIST"

Archived