Mystery Superstar Chat : Brock Lesnar

UndefeatedCrimson

As far as I can tell, at this point...it should be one of the following:

Brock Lesnar

Hulk Hogan

DDP

Goldberg

I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that Doink, Owen Hart, Lita, Warrior, Macho Man, Mae Young, Andre the Giant, Yokozuna and a few others have been confirmed as not in.

Foley is saying he might be but some who have seen the entire roster were surprised to hear that, so I reckon he's had too many concussions and is getting a little mixed up :spas:

HBK, Bret hart and a few others that haven't been denied are very unlikely to be the mystery guy as it'd be a big let down....they were in last year. This same rule would apply to Y2J and Batista I would assume.

Goldberg was confirmed out as well.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure it won't be, but how would people react to Chris Benoit?

Me: Well that was a surprise (sit back and watch everyone bite each other's heads off)

It wouldn't really be a deal breaker for me one way or another. If he were to be in the game I probably wouldn't feel comfortable ever using him. That doesn't mean I would boycott the game. Owen Hart is another story.

I'm pretty sure it won't be, but how would people react to Chris Benoit?

Me: Well that was a surprise (sit back and watch everyone bite each other's heads off)

It wouldn't really be a deal breaker for me one way or another. If he were to be in the game I probably wouldn't feel comfortable ever using him. That doesn't mean I would boycott the game. Owen Hart is another story.

Are you saying you wouldnt buy it if owen was in or you would buy it.. got little confused on your meaning in text then..

If owen was in then i'd hope that they would do it one year when they could guarentee the ful heart foundation as in the roster or dlc.. everyone from bret right down to pillman..

someone mentioned earlier about Brock lesnar.. im totally confused on this matter i thought he had been confirmed as NOT in.. that said the developers and everyone 'subtly' keep mentioning here come the pain.. a game pretty much in Brock's backyard.. and cant help but think maybe its a little too coincidental.. not fussd really if its not but there does seem to be a few things now leading of that way..

As far as I can tell, at this point...it should be one of the following:

Brock Lesnar

Hulk Hogan

DDP

Goldberg

I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that Doink, Owen Hart, Lita, Warrior, Macho Man, Mae Young, Andre the Giant, Yokozuna and a few others have been confirmed as not in.

Foley is saying he might be but some who have seen the entire roster were surprised to hear that, so I reckon he's had too many concussions and is getting a little mixed up :spas:

HBK, Bret hart and a few others that haven't been denied are very unlikely to be the mystery guy as it'd be a big let down....they were in last year. This same rule would apply to Y2J and Batista I would assume.

Goldberg was confirmed out as well.

Mystery superstar is not definitely being unvieled this month. Tank changed from 'mystery superstar will be announced in September' to 'likely' being this month. In most cases if you translate 'likely' from THQ talk into English, it means 'if we can be bothered or get around to it, we might...but not likely as we rarely do anything when promised or on time'.

i assume it'll be HBK

It really doesn't need to be HBK as he should be in the game already as a Legend. DDP would be a nice WCW Legend to have in if he was the mystery superstar but I think it is someone bigger than that.

Agreed, hyping HBK as the mystery guy is the stupidest idea ever. He's likely to be in, but definitely not the mystery guy. See my post in the previous page for the most likely candidates,

I too hope that if HBK is in his attire is a bit more classic and not the chaps/leather pants that he wore later in his career. Not that they were bad or anything, but I really dug his old outfits. My favorite attire was what he wore against Jericho at WM19.

As for benoit, well, yeah. It should be obvious how I feel about it. What he did in the ring is a moot point. This is a game, and someone who is of legendary status gains that because of the positive affects they had on the WWE Universe in the past and is an honor to be included. benoit in no way deserves that. There are plenty of other people who are way more deserving.

now i know i might get flamed for this and it has like a ninety percent chance of not happening, but what if it was jeff hardy? i only say this because i'm a huge mark and i'm pretty sure wwe payed for his rehab time because of something in their wellness policy and jeff is probably on better terms with wwe than tna right now. it's a longshot but i'd love it.

now i know i might get flamed for this and it has like a ninety percent chance of not happening, but what if it was jeff hardy? i only say this because i'm a huge mark and i'm pretty sure wwe payed for his rehab time because of something in their wellness policy and jeff is probably on better terms with wwe than tna right now. it's a longshot but i'd love it.

u dont know how happy i'd be 4 him 2 be in. i'd take jeff hardy over cena anyday :lol:

ppl will say that anyone who thinks jeff hardy might make game r unrealistic. this is a WWE game however, u know "anything can happen"

Just came across this, quite frankly it's the truth and this guy makes a great point.

After today's Twitter confirmations from both Tank & Cory that there is only ONE more person on the disc that hasn't been revealed, and going back and rechecking all their tweets and other crap that they've been saying I have come to the following conclusion...............

We have already seen the "mystery wrestler", and 99.9 % of people are gonna go through the roof when he is officially revealed. I'll let you guys figure out who, but not many if any are gonna like it.

Not defending them, but just keep in mind the following.............

* NO ONE at THQ has said that the "mystery" wrestler is a Legend, Hall Of Famer, or "Big Name". All reference to those terms are about "people yet to be revealed".

* Just because they didn't reveal 1 character, everybody (myself included) jumped to the conclusion that mystery=big name or mystery=big surprise. All it really means is mystery=something else to hype for 2 months.

Just prepare yourselves, cause these will be the type of responses we see on Twitter. "I never said that..................." And technically, they will be right.

Credit to OldieVonMoldie.

u dont know how happy i'd be 4 him 2 be in. i'd take jeff hardy over cena anyday :lol:

ppl will say that anyone who thinks jeff hardy might make game r unrealistic. this is a WWE game however, u know "anything can happen"

i'd kill for the rainbow haired warrior to be in the game, seriously THQ, point out who you want done in and i'll hand you their freakin scalp!

Archived