Mystery Superstar Chat : Brock Lesnar

UndefeatedCrimson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of us already know this, however the mystery superstar is most likely going to be either HBK or Mick Foley as been have kinda in a way been confirmed to be in the game.

That would be a terrible idea. Dont get me wrong I love both but a mystery guy needs to be someone totally unexpected like RVD was last year.

i recieved a link from a friend on psn and it said brok lesnar was scheduled 2 be in WWE'12 but they took him out because they'd get sued apparently. i 4got the link but the website is/sounds pretty legit

..Right. Until I see a screenshot or a quote, I'm not putting my faith in it, sounds like rubbish anyway. THQ/WWE wouldn't put a superstar in without their permission or anything first, and seeing as both UFC and WWE games are made by THQ and they hold some sort of game contract, it wouldn't make much sense for them to sue. sounds illegitimate to me.

didn't they say he's in the HOF? foley and brock would be out. shawn, flair, hogan... abdullah the butcher...

Again, no.

'This is my @WWE 12 roster reveal hint of the week, and that's how i'm gonna roll, a @WWE Hall of Fame legend has yet to be revealed'

Doesn't mention the mystery superstar AT ALL. people keep getting the wrong end of the stick. seriously, check through your sources first ;)

Also, I don't know if this means only one hall of famer is left to be revealed, or if just this specific one they are giving a clue for is in HoF, but others are also in it.

i recieved a link from a friend on psn and it said brok lesnar was scheduled 2 be in WWE'12 but they took him out because they'd get sued apparently. i 4got the link but the website is/sounds pretty legit

..Right. Until I see a screenshot or a quote, I'm not putting my faith in it, sounds like rubbish anyway. THQ/WWE wouldn't put a superstar in without their permission or anything first, and seeing as both UFC and WWE games are made by THQ and they hold some sort of game contract, it wouldn't make much sense for them to sue. sounds illegitimate to me.

didn't they say he's in the HOF? foley and brock would be out. shawn, flair, hogan... abdullah the butcher...

Again, no.

'This is my @WWE 12 roster reveal hint of the week, and that's how i'm gonna roll, a @WWE Hall of Fame legend has yet to be revealed'

Doesn't mention the mystery superstar AT ALL. people keep getting the wrong end of the stick. seriously, check through your sources first ;)

Also, I don't know if this means only one hall of famer is left to be revealed, or if just this specific one they are giving a clue for is in HoF, but others are also in it.

I understand that, but before that I thought it was confirmed that mystery star was also HOF. It was awhile back. I'll look around, could be very well wrong.

I would Like To See It Brock Lesnar..It Would Be Great To See Him In And with The Roster As Good As It Is This..It Would Make It That Much Better! Tho Even Goldberg Would Be nice..But That's A Long Shot Seeing He Don't want anything To Do With WWE At The moment! But Either Way Brock Would Be Awesome..It Would Remined Me Of Here Comes The Pain...

I'm pretty sure it won't be, but how would people react to chris benoit?

I won't get into details, but 'very poorly' is an understatement.

I was the biggest Chris Benoit fan until his tragic ending in life. I'd love to have Benoit in a videogame again.... One day.

But not a WWE game, maybe an Independent wrestling legends game one day in the distant future. But for WWE his career has all but been shadowed by the end.

Was an amazing wrestler... that's about all that can be said.

I would absoloutely love 2 see Benoit in another game someday.. He is 1 of the greatest wrestlers ever.. Altho his story had an incredibly tragic ending, nothing should take away from his accomplishments, and legacy inside that ring.. But I'm quite sure they will never put him another WWE game.. I do however hope that they put a better "legend" HBK in.. Like his attire from his 1st title victory.. That red leather version thay been feeding us is horrible..

I'm pretty sure it won't be, but how would people react to chris benoit?

I won't get into details, but 'very poorly' is an understatement.

I, for one, would not buy a game that featured him on the roster. Period.

He hurt everyone that loved him, from his family to his fans.

I think it's obviously Brock Lesnar, but I'm only 90% sure on that. I wish that BrienJ guy were still around to let us know. :D

As far as I can tell, at this point...it should be one of the following:

Brock Lesnar

Hulk Hogan

DDP

Goldberg

I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that Doink, Owen Hart, Lita, Warrior, Macho Man, Mae Young, Andre the Giant, Yokozuna and a few others have been confirmed as not in.

Foley is saying he might be but some who have seen the entire roster were surprised to hear that, so I reckon he's had too many concussions and is getting a little mixed up :spas:

HBK, Bret hart and a few others that haven't been denied are very unlikely to be the mystery guy as it'd be a big let down....they were in last year. This same rule would apply to Y2J and Batista I would assume.

Archived