Trish Stratus and Michael Cole confirmed for WWE 12

TKO236

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking; this might be for DLC. I've tried Randy, Orton, RKO.. Viper, etc. and nothing came up. Same for Cena. So, it doesn't work for people already in the game. Lawler is announced as DLC. So, I'm thinking Trish and Cole are going to be in the same DLC package as Lawler. Maybe the other people we've tried are in.. but they're not coming up because they're not DLC? Maybe just unlockables?

I was just thinking; this might be for DLC. I've tried Randy, Orton, RKO.. Viper, etc. and nothing came up. Same for Cena. So, it doesn't work for people already in the game. Lawler is announced as DLC. So, I'm thinking Trish and Cole are going to be in the same DLC package as Lawler. Maybe the other people we've tried are in.. but they're not coming up because they're not DLC? Maybe just unlockables?

"johncena" worked for me, as well as other full names!

You were just trying single names. If you put (themiz;albertodelrio;johncena) it works.

Archived