WWE12 Roster Reveal Chat

Ernez

As long as the show is better than the last years gamespot fiasco, I'm cool with that..

yeah that really was bs.. think that's why thq opted not to use gamespot anymore lol... too damn bad... u f up, u get cut out

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cory Ledesma said the following on Twitter:

281632_2078073026237_1077341944_2297645_7335619_n.jpg

So, basically it's 63 people, including mystery superstar, that'll be in WWE '12, before DLC.

Compare to SvR11: 75 minus 8 DLC Superstars/Divas/Legends = 67 people in SvR 11.

If it's more than 63, then we can believe that the roster is bigger than last year.

Cory Ledesma said the following on Twitter:

281632_2078073026237_1077341944_2297645_7335619_n.jpg

So, basically it's 63 people, including mystery superstar, that'll be in WWE '12, before DLC.

Compare to SvR11: 75 minus 8 DLC Superstars/Divas/Legends = 67 people in SvR 11.

If it's more than 63, then we can believe that the roster is bigger than last year.

Big Surprise Cory caught in a web of his own lies again. >:( Probably just a rough estimate though I guess we'll see in a Day or 2. :D

I would figure they are leaving out released wrestlers in the reveal. Assuming they are all in game,that would be Masters,Koslov,Melina,Gail Kim,Chavo(released a while back,but I would see him making the cut),& DH Smith. Only one I could not see making it in is Smith. So there is an extra 5/6 there. Off hand I can't think of anyone else released in the 1st quarter that would be in.

62 is enough. There are plenty wrestlers I never use in WWE11. Plus, I agree, I reckon that the 62 theyre showing don't include the recently released.

Any sign of the pre-reveal triple threat video? Or have THQ failed to post it again? I guess they have today to keep their word but, although hopeful to see it, I doubt we will. I'd get suspicious if they decide not to show it and then keep the triple threat matches just for the press at SS. It would likely mean that the breakup feature is a glitchy mess.

This is a love/hate thing. Cool, more members are going to post between now and when the game releases, but bleh because a lot of you will no longer be active on this site after it's out in November. Well, here's hoping [insert superstar here] made the cut. :hqhq:

I would figure they are leaving out released wrestlers in the reveal. Assuming they are all in game,that would be Masters,Koslov,Melina,Gail Kim,Chavo(released a while back,but I would see him making the cut),& DH Smith. Only one I could not see making it in is Smith. So there is an extra 5/6 there. Off hand I can't think of anyone else released in the 1st quarter that would be in.

^ I'm going to assume they're doing that.

If Brock is indeed the mystery character, then I can't wait to do Brock vs. Rock again!

This! :nod:

1- John Cena 2- Randy Orton 3- Undertaker 4- HHH 5- Alberto Del Rio 6- The Miz 7- Kelly Kelly 8- CM Punk 9- Daniel Bryan 10- Wade barret 11- R-Truth 12- John Morrison 14- Evan Bourne 15- Drew Mcintyre 16- Sheamus 17- Rey Mysterio 18- Dolph Ziggler 19- Cody Rhodes 20- Ted DiBiase 21- Christian 22- Mark Henry 23- Kane 24- Alex Riley 25- Jack Swagger 26- Beth Phoenix 27- Natalya 28- Tyson Kidd 29- Justin Gabriel 30- Ezekiel Jackson 31- Santino Marella 32- Zack Ryder 33- JTG 34- Goldust 35- David Otunga 36- Maryse 37- Yoshi tatsu 38- Alicia Fox 39- Brie Bella 40- Nikki Bella 41- Big Show 42- Kofi Kingston 43- Edge 44- Primo 45- William Regal 46- Eve Torres 47- Layla 48- Shawn Michaels 49- The Rock 50- Heath Slater 51- Kaitlyn 52- Trent Barreta 53- Curt Hawkins 54- Michael McGillicuty 55- Husky Harris 56- Brodus Clay 57- Jey uso 58- Jimmy Uso 59- Mason Ryan 60- Tyler Reks 61- Stone Cold Steve Austin 62- anoter legend or Sin Cara(¿Jerry Lawler?)

Add also Chavo Guerrero, Melina, Chris Masters, Kozlov, Michelle mcCool, David Hart Smith, Mr. McMahon and some legend. and, a long shot, Andy Leavine, winner of tough Enough.

How do I do it for France? Sorry, I don't understand very much ...,or can someone does it for me and tell me the time when it will be released in France?

Tu regardes la retransmission ici http://fr.justin.tv/wwegames , qui devrait commencer à partir de 23h normalement. Pour ma part, j'irai voir une première fois furtivement une heure avant, à 22h, au cas où il y aurait une incompréhension au niveau de l'heure.

Donc demain à 23h. Si jamais tu le rates, tu auras au fur et à mesure l'évènement mis sur Youtube.

They seem to be hyping this new create mode quite a bit. I can't just be something like create-a-ahampionship belt or somthing cos i'd think they wouldn't hype that so much. I'm hoping it's create-an-arena.

Does anyone know if they'll reveal during the live show?

I think it's more a case of the fans hyping it up more than THQ are. People are expecting something amazing but I prefer to expect the least. This way you're not disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I hope a lot of things could be in the game but I don't expect any of them to happen. It'd be good to watch this but I'm probably going out Saturday night. Getting pissed with my mates or staying in alone watching the Roster Reveal? I think I'll catch the highlights.

I hate that time thing. It says Saturday 1PM PST, what's that in the german time?

For me here it is Friday, few minutes after 3 o' clock..so when will it be? :D

Should be 10pm for you. It's on at 9pm for me and I'm in the uk.

But tomorrow, right? Not today?

62 aren't so much.. I'm scared...

No Trent Baretta = let down

You know, IF we don't get more legends than last year, I made a comparison between the people from last year who wont be this year, and the newcomers or returnings for this year, almost all of them can be in, but who knows...

62 aren't so much.. I'm scared...

No Trent Baretta = let down

You know, IF we don't get more legends than last year, I made a comparison between the people from last year who wont be this year, and the newcomers or returnings for this year, almost all of them can be in, but who knows...

i hope and i want to see trent barreta making in it. I'm planning on making a team with curt hawkins and barreta which name would be Gatebusters, or Dudecrashers lol with Tyler Reks. I think that they have all DLC for legends cause currents guys like Jinder Mahal debuted too late even for a DLC. The should ahve a big chance of making on it because definitely BRODUS CLAY, JINDER MAHAL JOHNNY CURTIS, AJ, SHEFFIELD, are taken out.Otherwise we can get them as DLC if many legends are in the game. Remember that DLC is for superstars that didnt have space on disk also (like layla or masters) and with DLC we can get barreta and almost all of mid carders.

Archived