WWE12 Roster Reveal Chat

Ernez

eth9wx.jpg

Information:

• The WWE '12 Roster Reveal will be streamed live from WWE Fan Axxess (Summerslam) on WWE.THQ.COM and WWE.COM at 1PM PST / 4PM EST on August 13th.
    (You can figure out your time zone, using this Time Zone Converter.)
  • THQ are announcing the new Create Mode this Saturday night at the preview event! Also, showing multi-man matches. Press only.
  • Road To WrestleMania, Universe and other Create Mode news wont be released until later.
  • Revealing the entire roster, including unlockables, but no DLC.
  • There will be one mystery character NOT revealed until September.
  • It will last ABOUT an hour and a half.
  • You can also watch it on justin.tv/wwegames
  • The WWE12 site goes live this weekend.
  • I believe we're revealing a total of 62 Superstars, Divas and Legends at the Reveal. Mystery Superstar and DLC announced later.
  • Since they're announcing so many Superstars and they dont have much time, they're only showing small clips of their entrance. They'll post videos later on of full entrances.
  • Some entrances will have old or placeholder movies and trons since we captured the video a while ago. They will update the videos afterwards.

Discuss the roster reveal here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suck with time zones, what's Central time for 1 PM Pacific? Isn't it like 3?

Yeah, Central time. Just add 2 hours from LA's time, and that's what time it'll be on.

I live in Iowa, so that's why.

Anyway, Cory Ledesma replied back to me saying that the Roster Reveal event will be about 1 hour, 30 minutes long!

ME: Will the #WWE12 Preview Event live stream be a 2 hour event or just only 1 hour long?

Cory Ledesma: i think an hour and a half

Also, you can watch it on their justin.tv stream: justin(dot)tv/wwegames

Wonder why they're only allowing multi-man match footage to be seen by press? Aren't we supposed to be getting a triple threat match before then anyhow?

Funny How things work at THQ :lol: If its an hour and a half long they better show some moves and full entrances for most superstars if not the huge namess.

Wonder why they're only allowing multi-man match footage to be seen by press? Aren't we supposed to be getting a triple threat match before then anyhow?

Funny How things work at THQ :lol: If its an hour and a half long they better show some moves and full entrances for most superstars if not the huge namess.

I imagine that there's a lot of glitches and they're keeping gameplay footage with more than two wresters controlled/edited.

I imagine that there's a lot of glitches and they're keeping gameplay footage with more than two wresters controlled/edited.

I cant see Sin Cara being in the roster as he debuted around April which is way after the cut off date. I presume the entire Nexus will be in this years.

I'm guessing that they will have small "rounds" of superstars (10 to 15 random superstars) and not actually show all of them. Then release a list of some sort of the remaining superstars. I believe that's how it went down last year or the year before last. Then the majority of the rest of the time will be like The Miz and Cory trading lame insults and other bs.

So I say, 1 mintune a wrestler, so we will get 80 including 15 legends ?

well, unless they revamped that character selection screen from the e3 build, i don't think so cause i counted 55 slots not counting the cas divas and dlc slots i hope that's not the case though

Wait, what about the Triple Threat that was gonna release in the week of August 8th?

I can't wait for the new Create Mode.

It's presumably happening Saturday sinceCory said the new create mode and multi-man matches will be shown this saturday.

They seem to be hyping this new create mode quite a bit. I can't just be something like create-a-ahampionship belt or somthing cos i'd think they wouldn't hype that so much. I'm hoping it's create-an-arena.

Does anyone know if they'll reveal during the live show?

They seem to be hyping this new create mode quite a bit. I can't just be something like create-a-ahampionship belt or somthing cos i'd think they wouldn't hype that so much. I'm hoping it's create-an-arena.

Does anyone know if they'll reveal during the live show?

that's when it's said to be revealed.. during the show

Archived