Paul London - ROH/Early WWE Attires

Petos

You do that. :) I didn't expect this to have a lot of takers, but decided to finally finish it anyway. I always preferred Paul London in tights over the shorts he's been wearing for a few years.

Oh man, you should have seen my smile when I looked at this in CC. Unbelievable job. Your Paul is certainly THE Paul to get on CC.

And also folks, I don't want to embarrass him anything -- but I gotta give a hand to Petos., this guy is a good guy. He took up my silly, random request and then some; not many people would have done that. So thank you -- you sir have certainly found yourself a fan.

No problem, I've had this for a while now, I just redid the attires and finished the CAW. I'd already done and released the Hooliganz version of London, so this wasn't a big deal. :)

I put a face up now. It's pretty much the same face as in the Hooliganz slot, but not exactly. All of this is finished by the way, so no tweaks will be made. I just posted this for those who might be interested.

EDIT: 'Twas nice to be of service, PaperThinWalls. I actually didn't mind finishing this CAW at all: I'd already done most the work and the designs were easy enough to remake. Was pretty nice to pick the game up again and do some CAWing. Anyway, you're welcome and I'm glad to see you're so psyched about this - I guess I've done my good deed of the day. :)

Archived