ABDOMEN-- 73,53,99

WAIST-- 66,99

ARMS-- 78,62

HANDS-- 45

LEGS-- 66,55

FEET-- 60

GLASSES--12/0,4,1--Default

ADJUST GLASSES--1,4,0,99,82,0,10,35,99

WRIST TAPE--3/0,1,10--0,1,10 Alternatively you could use a red shade.

TIGHTS-- 26/0,27,2--0,1,10

KNEE PADS BOTH--12/0,27,1--Default

BOOTS-- 3/0,27,3--3,1,10

Not happy with the size of the mustache, doesn't look right up close in ring looks good. I would switch with the other one but it takes too many facial tweaks to fit right, I'll still work with it.

Feedback please.

I have made him a little bigger and adjusted his mouth to an appropriate size. Some angles didn't look right on the face in game so I tweaked it.

ayy mane he looks great and i would use him definitly are u gon post the formula?

I always post my formulas. Most of the active creators do (Righteous, KartikKannan, and GameRunnerGreen for example). I know its sometimes frustrating to not get a response a lot of those posts haven't been followed up on in awhile, they're not active at least not with this game.

We also always read comments and requests and really appreciate it when we get feedback. The sooner we know something looks good, the sooner formulas go up. Most of mine do same day or next. But believe me the views are nice but feedback and comments really help to keep a creator motivated.

Thank you for your reply, formula should be up today.

ayy mane he looks great and i would use him definitly are u gon post the formula?

I always post my formulas. Most of the active creators do (Righteous, KartikKannan, and GameRunnerGreen for example). I know its sometimes frustrating to not get a response a lot of those posts haven't been followed up on in awhile, they're not active at least not with this game.

We also always read comments and requests and really appreciate it when we get feedback. The sooner we know something looks good, the sooner formulas go up. Most of mine do same day or next. But believe me the views are nice but feedback and comments really help to keep a creator motivated.

Thank you for your reply, formula should be up today.

Sorry about the doubled up comment, I don't know what happened. Rookie mistake.

Looks awesome, as always! Did you get the pics I sent you? And if so have you started working on them yet? I will try to get the other 2 headshots to you tonight. Thaks man.

Thank you as always. Notice the earring? Yeah I got the photos, I'll probably get to them tonight, if I can earlier. 2nd photo was a little blurry but I think it'll work. Are you gonna set your own skin complexion or should I?

Man I did notice the ear ring and it is the little touches like that the really set you apart from other creators. Going the extra mile trying to max everything to reach the highest level of realism and instant recognition. Great work man as always. I hope you can get to our caws soon! I keep checking my e-mail again and again. Don't worry about skin tones. I look forward to what you come up with because we couldn't do shit all.

Ahmed Johnson was always 1 of my faves.. He deserved a push.. But every1 knows Vince wouldnt go 4 that. The cheekbones and the mustache are aggravating me some.. The facial hair situation on this game is retarded.. He was a bit darker as well, maybe 1 or 2 clcks.. He is lookin good tho..

Archived