Why doesn't my boyfriend get his period

I was Googling something, and I wrote 'why doesn't' and take a look at the top suggestion:

51342793.png

Just for the lulz, I searched that, and I got to Yahoo! Answers, where someone asked this:

Why Doesn't My Boyfriend Get His Period ?

Ever since my boyfriend and I became sexually active he hasn't had a period. I guess there's a chance that he's just having his at the same time as me, but that seems a bit unlikely since we've been together for almost two years. I thought about asking him directly, but I don't want to harp on his self esteem. He was a late bloomer in puberty, so part of me just thinks it's taking him a few more years to catch up. Should I approach him about it? I'm really worried that I'll hurt his feelings.

Anyway, I thought it would be funny I you posted some funny Google suggestions.

This was pretty funny, I LOL'd at some of the answers posted on yahoo.

This is his fault. He has yet to inform you of the period men get. You have probably seen this, and didn't realize what it was. When men view sports, the periods are there. Hockey only has three periods, but basketball has four, however they aren't called periods, they are called quarters. The same holds for Football (American) - it has four quarters, while Soccer (American) has two halfs.

You can tell what kind of periods your boyfriend will have by the sport he favors. More periods (and thus quarters, or halfs) - the lighter it will be. The fewer, the heavier.

Archived