Bad news for the fans

Kαятik

Doesn't the latest DLC pack make the roster a bit uneven?

Big Boss Man, PS Hayes and Mark Henry, that's 3 characters only, 2 legends and a superstar. This means the Legends have 1 more than the current superstars. THQ should make it even now. Not sure if I'm right or wrong here?

I actually don't mind! We've got enough extra wrestlers, plus eventhough DLC are cool, there's always things missing (multiple attires and there movesets for CAW). So now they are stopping with DLC I just hope they start building on All-Stars 2, where Jericho also has his old school attires...

13 DLC guys why not round it up to 20.

14. Razor Ramon

15. Christian

16. Alberto Del Rio

17. Rick Rude

18. Wade Barret

19. The Model Rick Martel

20. Evan Bourne or Dolph Ziggler

Or buy Mortal Kombat and play it till WWE 12 comes out

• 2 weeks later...

I in fact don't apperception! We've got abundant added wrestlers, additional eventhough DLC are air-conditioned, there's consistently things missing (assorted attires and there movesets for CAW). So now they are endlessly with DLC I just achievement they alpha architecture on All-Stars 2, area Jericho aswell has his old academy attires...

I in fact don't apperception! We've got abundant added wrestlers, additional eventhough DLC are air-conditioned, there's consistently things missing (assorted attires and there movesets for CAW). So now they are endlessly with DLC I just achievement they alpha architecture on All-Stars 2, area Jericho aswell has his old academy attires...

Not trying to be a dick, but what?

Archived