Official CAWs.WS WWE ALL STARS PS3 Tournament

Charles Shane

Screen-shot-2011-07-19-at-2.05.12-AM.png

Time to show off your online virtual in ring skills and win some AWESOME PRIZES!

This thread is for discussing the tournament only, to keep up with all the updates on the Tournament go HERE.

Hey Charles ... I sent the email..am I in?

how are we supposed to.contact u after we fix a time.for the match..can u explain it and can u tell.about the rules more detailed

how are we supposed to.contact u after we fix a time.for the match..can u explain it and can u tell.about the rules more detailed

My name isn't on the bracket but I sent an email near the beginning of this thread's creation. Maybe my email didn't get through or somethin.

Everyone that I received an email from was put tin the Tournament. Not sure why I didn't get one from you

well i didnt make it pass the pre tournament. but thats ok i had fun. i got demolished by sheamus as the macho man.. probably would of done better as MDM or someone else. best of luck to all in tournament.
Nice playing with u buddy...:)

you to. good luck!

charles where were u me and blade waited like a half hour for u.so we our moving the day to saturday.because i have to go.

I was on and only blade was online.

o srry about that.well it will be sametime on the 6th aka tomorrow at 5 ur time.

Archived