Players to Avoid XBOX 360

icon1987

Here is a massive list of people to avoid most of them are rage quitters :

S4intsFn44

Triggaboi420 - One hell of a spammer

CC 360 - raged quit on me

ColonyxXxEXILE

SAFAHR - - avoid him no matter what uses spamming in exploits tactics with R-Truth then messages you with inappropriate language.

ToGood4XBOXLIVE

OrangetangTiddy

derkabanshee

FLORIDA 360 777

BADBEARS85

Bobby de niero - worst from the lot rage quitter can't play either

DXjac -Rage quitter

Here is a massive list of people to avoid most of them are rage quitters :

S4intsFn44

Bdiddy1751991

Triggaboi420 - One hell of a spammer

CC 360 - raged quit on me

ColonyxXxEXILE

SAFAHR - - avoid him no matter what uses spamming in exploits tactics with R-Truth then messages you with inappropriate language.

ToGood4XBOXLIVE

OrangetangTiddy

derkabanshee

FLORIDA 360 777

BADBEARS85

Bobby de niero - worst from the lot rage quitter can't play either

DXjac -Rage quitter

This is my blacklist...

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/406792-quitter-and-spammer-user/#entry8090738

weird- I have played and beaten that whole list multiple times each and they never quit on me. Bobby D just boots me if I enter his match now. Orangatang is actually pretty cool. Safahr has never quit on me but I can see where his style of play would be annoying.

How dare you put me on that list! I cannot help it if I made you quit you sad sack of rubbish! Ask anybody that know me. I have never, ever, ever quit a match! Not only do you get the loss anyway, but you lose more Rank points! Besides, with a record of 428-62, I don't lose that often.

I have played everyone on that guys list, and the only one I agree with is Safahr.

Nobody listen to this idiot!

How dare you put me on that list! I cannot help it if I made you quit you sad sack of rubbish! Ask anybody that know me. I have never, ever, ever quit a match! Not only do you get the loss anyway, but you lose more Rank points! Besides, with a record of 428-62, I don't lose that often.

I have played everyone on that guys list, and the only one I agree with is Safahr.

Ok my bad you said GG and asked me for a friend invite remember me now bitch, no need to flame

Ok my bad you said GG and asked me for a friend invite remember me now bitch, no need to flame

So you punish me by putting me on this list? You mention I was nice to you, and then call me a bitch? Bi-polar much?

So you punish me by putting me on this list? You mention I was nice to you, and then call me a bitch? Bi-polar much?

Meaning

Meaning

Meaning you seem to have some bi-polar tendencies, and I can look past these comment, if in fact you do suffer from that disorder.

Your removed from the list happy now we did have a great match but overall I defeated you . Now just leave it at that I think I must have mistaken you to someone else.

Icon my ass. You obviously have no life when you take time out of your day to make a post of the best online players. You are right thou Icon you should avoid my little brother bobbydeniero though because, he, koto, bdiddy and probably the rest of them with stomp you like the whiney girl you really are.(oh yeah much love baron, but you never beat bobby, if you want some, come get some)I also think this post should be closed and for p[osting slander that is definitely not true, you should also be banned from this website. I have seen people get banned for less.

Icon my ass. You obviously have no life when you take time out of your day to make a post of the best online players. You are right thou Icon you should avoid my little brother bobbydeniero though because, he, koto, bdiddy and probably the rest of them with stomp you like the whiney girl you really are.(oh yeah much love baron, but you never beat bobby, if you want some, come get some)I also think this post should be closed and for p[osting slander that is definitely not true, you should also be banned from this website. I have seen people get banned for less.

I beg to differ but its the internet so feel free :) cuz everytime I come to 'get some' I get the "Host has removed you from this lobby"- Im sure its a glitch though ;)

Really its all talk , people like you on this website all trolls picking fights over a game, wana be *censored*ing no 1 no one *censored*ing cares What you got to say ,say it to my face you want to stomp me be bring it

• 3 weeks later...

So far the only one i have encountered since i haven't played online that much is a guy named RVJ420 kept doing the same thing over and over again i mean the same exact move... think he had big shows moveset and was like a cruiserweight build or something wore a hockey mask... now i am kinda fairly new to playing this game as i've only had it about a month and took time off while working on college projects, but i simply do know how to land basic combos and such, and to do the sam grapple where you're tossed in the air and kicked out of the ring over and over till your energy gets red, that's a damn shame...plus i'm not an overly competitive person i just play for fun but then when you send me a message afterwards because i marked you as an unpreferred player (i don't know how he knew that) then that's when i draw the damn line..i will be updating my post as i encounter others

Add caws.ws's very own OG Deadman on the list! Didn't even spam, but got cursed at and removed from the friends list.

I've never had any problems with Deadman. Different strokes I guess.

Maybe because I was 2 life bars ahead of him. But even if he loses, screaming **** you and then quitting is really unneccesary.

I did not rage quit. I told u to have fun and have a good match. It was a player match and u acted like it was ranked. I put the controller down and did not play. Big difference than rage quitting. Do u really expect me to be in a good mood when I'm told that I'm causing a divorce? Hmm...cut a guy some slack.

Further more, if you dont believe me that I like fair player matches, I'm sure gamerunner would be kind enough to tell you that he and I had some very good, fair player matches. Heck we even stooped at the beginning of the matches and looked at our created wrestlers. All of which, win lose or draw, were great for both of us. Good times.

Archived