Y2Jerishow

First CAW, My main CAW, just showing off his hair and tats tbh :P

4fyc6b.jpg

12373pg.jpg

11i2t5l.jpg

23w5zyu.jpg

2dmi7f6.jpg

71o41t.jpg

My next CAW - The Bull! No nonsense technical monster.

34ynvqx.jpg

23jqvly.jpg

Blake Ross - Indy icon and sound wrestler.

o739fr.jpg

294447a.jpg

34pxmas.jpg

The Pink and Black Attack! - Jushin Yamada and KEIM (masked one[both have same attire])

2w5loqt.jpg

15xvo74.jpg

Prince Kidd - Hardcore Icon(I made the name long before Tyson Kidd debuted!) And his alternate gimmick - The Crow, which he took on after being set on fire in a hardcore match.

zjcfo4.jpg

aze4ig.jpg

2e498w1.jpg

qyg0uv.jpg

Danger! - A man who looks to injure his opponents by using the most dangerous moves he can think of!

axfj8x.jpg

20pskuq.jpg

Yamasawi Masawara - Japanese Wrestler

2m5ywdt.jpg

2j0nn6e.jpg

Wesley Porter - British Wrestler

8wy2v5.jpg

347yb1w.jpg

CAW #1 - Blend the hair designs better. The tattoos could get some better blending as well. The face morphing looks good, I'm just not a huge fan of his eyebrows and of his earings. As for the attire, I can't see that much but the logos look ok.

The Bull - Once again, the tattoos need some blending. His attire could get some work as well. Since his name is The Bull, I think you could work around with that; for example, a red/black color scheme.

Blake Ross - Even that he came from the independent circuit, I think his attire could get some improvement.

The Pink and Black Attack! - Nothing to say about them. Perhaps give them a different attire yet using the same design and color scheme, just to mix things up.

Prince Kidd - He looked good before he got burnt, lol.

Danger! - Can't give that much CnC on this one with the provided shots.

Yamasawi Masawara - Looks like your best to me so far. His face morphing is good. Can't give much CnC on his attire due the provided pics as well. Turn him on a Cruisierweight/Light Heavyweight and you get a quite good fast paced wrestler right there.

Wesley Porter - Has the potential to be a great technical wrestler, he just lacks something I can't really think of. He doesn't look that much British TBH, maybe you could work on that a bit more. Also work on his attire, it's way too simple to stand out.

I tried to give you good CnC, hopefully you'll take it as that. Cheers.

Nah thats the feedback i was looking for.

I understand looking at they pics what your saying about the tatooos and hair designs why youd say that. But its because i took the pics from my tv with a camera but the shading looks fine on the tv.

Prince Kidd looking better before he got burnts kinda part of the gimmick lol.

The Bulls just a generic name i came up with when i was younger, the gimmick comes through in his moveset.

I like Blake Ross's attire but thats just my opinion, no need to overdo it.

And thats exactly what i have with pink and black attack :P.

I see what you mean with Porter.

Thanks for the feedback.

Archived