WWE 12 FAQ Posted!

Crazy.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he put my question about if they added any shining wizards but didn't answer it, WTF was the point of putting questions with out answers?

If you read the blog, he said he would be answering questions at later dates

so does that mean those questions stay up until answered?

Why did someone ask about the roulette wheel when its already in?

BTW I can't wait to get answers about Special Referee match and if there is Good cutscenes for Universe that makes sence.

Like he's said previous and int he FAQ itself, some questions will be subject to the marketing/PR schedule before they can be answered. They haven't revealed a thing about the Creation suite other than the confirmation that every mode from SvR11 would be returning, for example. Since this FAQ isn't about giving new info, but compiling stuff that gets answered, they're not going to answer questions about expansions in the CAW items or move choices until they get to the Creation suite reveal.

It sucks, but that's marketing for ya. The questions being answered also isn't gonna make the game come any faster, unfortunately.

So...

- Blood still in

- Divas can do gut kicks

- Wrestlers crawl to the ropes in submissions, though not sure if they grab them

- Replays are still in at the end

and everything else is a no. Very disappointed about no significant weight detection </expected>

Very excited to hear about the improvements to the steel cage match, even if they are minor. It's a match I enjoy playing but could win so quickly, so I often find myself allowing the AI to pull me off the cage a couple of times to lengthen the match. Sounds like I won't need to do this in WWE '12 :D

I'm not too bothered about the weight detection, it sounds as if it's the same system as it was last year, which is fine. Smaller superstars tend not to have many lifting moves outside of the chain grapples so they're easily avoided on much larger opponents :)

So, basically he said that the things most asked by fans are in "their list" for the future but not this year......."Next year" or "In the future" should be THQ new name.

Pretty much. Weight detection, whilst currently detectable in the series, should have been one of the aspects revamped as it's a big gameplay issue. Kinda feels like we're a few years behind schedule as always. Of course the mass exodus of stuff from the series hasn't helped.

The Weight Detection sounds exactly the same as their explanation last year.... So I guess Rey can still power bomb The Big Show, it will just look slower. I think closelines should also be harder against a Big guy if it comes from a smaller wrestler...I mean superstar.

So far I am very disappointed with the lack of good weight detection. I kinda expected they would say it is something they will add in the future. :(

I think Cory already stated earlier when WWE12 was announced that they dont have an animation for the superstars actually "grabbing" the bottom rope to break it. So im pretty sure they wont be when the game drops. Though you could do it perfectly in 07, but whos paying attention to that mess anyways.

The Weight Detection sounds exactly the same as their explanation last year.... So I guess Rey can still power bomb The Big Show, it will just look slower. I think closelines should also be harder against a Big guy if it comes from a smaller wrestler...I mean superstar.

So far I am very disappointed with the lack of good weight detection. I kinda expected they would say it is something they will add in the future. :(

quite frankly i'm kind of relieved... i remember in 2007 when you did challenge mode mexicools vs brothers of destruction elimination tag you couldn't even knock them down with a clothesline, or anything as far as lifting was redundantly cancelled out and that wasn't just cruiserweight vs super heavy it was also light heavy vs super heavy as well... to say the least i got real irritated by it

quite frankly i'm kind of relieved... i remember in 2007 when you did challenge mode mexicools vs brothers of destruction elimination tag you couldn't even knock them down with a clothesline, or anything as far as lifting was redundantly cancelled out and that wasn't just cruiserweight vs super heavy it was also light heavy vs super heavy as well... to say the least i got real irritated by it

I think the best way to go about it would be to add 'replacement' moves. For example instead of not being able to clothesline somebody, they could add an animation where you try to clothesline the big guy twice and fail, followed by running off the ropes a 3rd time and either hitting them with some kind of kick, or a 3rd clothesline to knock them off their feet.

I think the best way to go about it would be to add 'replacement' moves. For example instead of not being able to clothesline somebody, they could add an animation where you try to clothesline the big guy twice and fail, followed by running off the ropes a 3rd time and either hitting them with some kind of kick, or a 3rd clothesline to knock them off their feet.

I admit the old Weight Detection was bad, that is why they need a new one made. Things like this would work very nicely.

I admit the old Weight Detection was bad, that is why they need a new one made. Things like this would work very nicely.

Yeah i can't wait till wwe 12 comes out and now that i'm off of academic dismissal LOL, It's gonna be ON!

Oh man this game isn't going to be flawless? Damn THQ are a bunch of lazy good for nothings jeeze :rolleyes:

and what prey tell are you complaining about today?

Speaking of complaining... guess i should start.. in the faq they said they did not address the custom skintones issue.... that it would be addressed next year... that's pretty sad news...

Q: Is the Skin Color Hue wheel back for CAWs or do we still have preset colors only?

A: Unfortunately the Skin Color Hue wheel is not back for Create-A-Superstar. We will address this feedback next year. We apologize for not being able to address this feedback for WWE '12.

Archived