WWE All-Stars "All Time Greats" DLC Pack Out Now

StylesClash

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jericho is classified as a Superstar, actually. In the DLC montage at the end of the Roster Reveal trailer, he's listed alongside DiBiase Jr, Cody, Truth, and Henry.

Not to mention on the DLC select screen, the superstars in DLC packs always appear after the Legends. Jericho and Truth are the last two on the screen for the pack 2 characters, just like DiBiase Jr and Cody were the last two listed for pack 1.

You can't do the doomsday device with them can you, I cant see an electric chair anywhere in animals moveset, kind of a big oversight if thats the case.

That's weird because animal obviously does have the clothesline..

Well least some other guys have electric chair drop (Edge, swagger, jericho etc) but no proper Doomsday is rubbish

Why do you think they would of programmed that in All-Stars when the game didn't have any other kinds of tag moves? If no other tag moves were made into the game, I sure didn't expect Hawk and Animal to have one.

I suppose if you REALLY wanted to do it, couldn't somebody jump off the turnbuckle during someone elses electric chair drop? XD

I'm loving the pack so far, I'm not diggin' Chris's face too much however.

I just had an elimination four way: Jericho vs Lance Storm vs Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit.

two of those caws obviously. I made lance and benoit special for Jericho's arrival into All Stars.

edit: quick question, considering this is the first pack I've downloaded, can we unlock the dlc movesets and finishers through path of champs? I really was looking forward to using jericho's moveset...

I'm asking before I waste time going through POC once again to figure it out. Thanks.

Why do you think they would of programmed that in All-Stars when the game didn't have any other kinds of tag moves? If no other tag moves were made into the game, I sure didn't expect Hawk and Animal to have one.

I suppose if you REALLY wanted to do it, couldn't somebody jump off the turnbuckle during someone elses electric chair drop? XD

Thats exactly what I'm meaning, When i mean a double team move I mean using the engine to its best, so for doomsday someone does Electric Chair, while other guy jumps off the top.

Archived