Matt Hardy Suspended

Raddad88

Matt Hardy was not at the TNA Impact Wrestling tapings last week. As we reported in Thursday's Dot Net Weekly audio show, the word within TNA was that Hardy was left off the shows due to showing up late to live events and because people within the company weren't happy about the taser video he posted online, among other reasons.

Powell's POV: Hardy has not acknowledged those factors when addressing why he wasn't at the tapings via Twitter, but I'm guessing he'll post his version of the story soon enough. I assume he'll be back at the next set of tapings, but nothing is official.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10019148.shtml

what the heck is the problem with the video???? They're havin fun, Jeff has been tasered, Matt has been tasered twice on video by Reby and Jeff, and now Reby gets tasered whoopdy doo, i dont see what the problem is?

well other than jeff spurtin off :censored::censored: mother :censored: in

...other than that lol

what the heck is the problem with the video???? They're havin fun, Jeff has been tasered, Matt has been tasered twice on video by Reby and Jeff, and now Reby gets tasered whoopdy doo, i dont see what the problem is?

...other than that lol

My thoughts exactly. They were having fun,Reby was laughing after. It was a big joke. There have been videos of Jeff getting Tazed and videos where Reby beats up all the guys. I swear people on the IWC can be like a bunch high school girls gossiping. The minute a piece of news that can be taken a wrong way comes out,they jump on it and tear the guy or girl down. No respect for them outside or the ring. As long as the wrestlers beat them selves up and sacrafice themselves for our entertainment,the IWC is happy..yet that doesnt mean any respect for the person doing it comes out of it at all. I dont care if its the Hardys,RVD,Cena,whoever. All these coments tearing them down for one thing or another when most people the type it have never stepped foot in a ring or walked in their shoes,are just immature and stupid. I know that it wasnt done as much in this topic(yet) the story itself is like that and its just ridiculous. Also because most sites have "reported" that matt got some time off for being late to alot of shows. So even what people are trying to say is the reason,its by the dirt sheets sources not even true. People just love to jump on to anything negative it seems now days and feed off it. Now im done with my little rant. Continue discussing whatever you wish

...other than that lol

My thoughts exactly. They were having fun,Reby was laughing after. It was a big joke. There have been videos of Jeff getting Tazed and videos where Reby beats up all the guys. I swear people on the IWC can be like a bunch high school girls gossiping. The minute a piece of news that can be taken a wrong way comes out,they jump on it and tear the guy or girl down. No respect for them outside or the ring. As long as the wrestlers beat them selves up and sacrafice themselves for our entertainment,the IWC is happy..yet that doesnt mean any respect for the person doing it comes out of it at all. I dont care if its the Hardys,RVD,Cena,whoever. All these coments tearing them down for one thing or another when most people the type it have never stepped foot in a ring or walked in their shoes,are just immature and stupid. I know that it wasnt done as much in this topic(yet) the story itself is like that and its just ridiculous. Also because most sites have "reported" that matt got some time off for being late to alot of shows. So even what people are trying to say is the reason,its by the dirt sheets sources not even true. People just love to jump on to anything negative it seems now days and feed off it. Now im done with my little rant. Continue discussing whatever you wish

The one main thing wrong with this is having impressionable kids trying this on their friends because the Hardy's are so cool and then shit will really hit fan..Other then that for all of us that are sane enough not to do this it's just another vid of them being nuts and we shake it off lol

Matt Hardy Tweets About Recent Headlines Involving His Reported Suspension From TNA

Posted by: Kenny Williams of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Jun 22 2011

Matt Hardy posted the following message on his official Twitter page last night:

"Just checked out the headlines on the 'net.. They make me smile :-) Everything's cool in life-luv it! It's 95 out but I'm not sweating ;) Wink Wink!"

...other than that lol

Exactly. The Hardys are always doing crazy shit like this, such as Jeff jumping into a fire on a beach lol.

...other than that lol

The one main thing wrong with this is having impressionable kids trying this on their friends because the Hardy's are so cool and then shit will really hit fan..Other then that for all of us that are sane enough not to do this it's just another vid of them being nuts and we shake it off lol

But, if that's the case, then Jeff shoulda been suspended for jumping off of ladders because kid's may try it. :rolleyes:

WWE had the jackass crew on TV, that right there should pretty much cancel out this little taser video. WWE is rated PG, TNA isn't.

I can understand suspending him for being late though, should have just left it at that and nobody would be defending him.

It doesn't seem like any one thing got him sent home, just a collection of stuff, don't look into it to far. This isn't an official article by any means.

he definately didnt get suspended for that little video...

coming late to work is a different thing..

Everybody would be punished for doing so, wether its a judge or a garbage man

coming late to work is something you just dont do unless you have a very good excuse and a proof for that excuse as well.... (like a flight being cancelled or whatever)

Jeez. Are the Hardy's a burden everywhere they go? Don't get me wrong, Matt's been getting into shape and his in-ring ability has been improving, and Jeff really had me entertained with the Anti-Christ gimmick, but every time it's going good, something always seems to happen with these guys. Whether it be an injury, a personal issue that's no one's fault, or one of them screwed up somehow. Why can't they just appreciate their position in the wrestling world, and at least TRY to make it LOOK like they do? I mean, there are SO many talented wrestlers that would kill to be in their positions, and they just piss it all away.

Archived