Lee Marcus

hitmanfan

LEE MARCUS

Lee Marcus is a wrestler from York, England and is making a name for himself in the rankings.

Here in his Entrance Tron you can see he is cocky and this vid has both of his finishers in it.

He has taken the Hardcore Title from Togi Fujii and is now quite a rival of his.

Hope you enjoy the vid and leave some comments.

Peace.

TITLE WIN

LEE MARCUS

Lee Marcus is a wrestler from York, England and is making a name for himself in the rankings.

Here in his Entrance Tron you can see he is cocky and this vid has both of his finishers in it.

He has taken the Hardcore Title from Togi Fujii and is now quite a rival of his.

Hope you enjoy the vid and leave some comments.

Peace.

I like him, not sure the colour is my thing but it works. Loving the cocky nature, very old school Flair.

All round great work mate.

He's cool. I'm liking the moves, he looks really cocky and experienced.

He looks like a cocky young up and comer.

He reminds me of Miz but with skills.

That isn't a slurr on him, Miz was the WWE champ.

I'd like to see more of his moves, maybe a title rematch.

Good work.

By the way i like the color scheme.

Liking the new attire. The kickpads are great.

Awesome new attire. Kickpads look the same but the middle logo seems to be different color, still cool.

He looks like he could defend that world title against anyone. Love the finisher (FLAT LINER) really suits him and his cocky style.

Nice detailing. The concept is well done without being OVER done like you see with other PT works. I have a preference for originals that look "realistic" in design, and your guy does exactly that. Good stuff.

Nice detailing. The concept is well done without being OVER done like you see with other PT works. I have a preference for originals that look "realistic" in design, and your guy does exactly that. Good stuff.

Thanks for the feedback man, having seen your stuff that is a great compliment.

Archived