Official Playstation Network Thread

PewPewPew

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kids, throw me ideas for game nights that we could possibly hold.

How bout something for us fighting game fans?

When I think about it, it doesn't have to be just fighting games. I also got Killzone 2 and 3, and would love to get some more trophies in Killzone 2, as I'm only at 20%.

Uncharted 3 would be a definite. But let's talk about gaming nights for games that have been released...Killzone could be one of them. Anything else?

Red Dead, we could try GTA4 again lol Madden 11, Assassins creed brotherhood would be fun as hell, im throwing this out here but I doubt zero people have it but Kane & Lynch: Dog Days, very fun multiplayer

Uncharted 3 would be a definite. But let's talk about gaming nights for games that have been released...Killzone could be one of them. Anything else?

Killzone 2 (for those looking for trophies, it's got a total of 84)

Killzone 3

Super Street Fighter 4

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Madden 11

NHL 10/11

Basically, anything that can help me get some online trophies ;)

Nope maintenance is scheduled for later on tho (around a hour and a bit) but its barely going to effect anything

The PlayStation Network will be under maintenance for three hours this evening, from 5pm BST until around 8pm BST.

There’s no reason given for the downtime, but it’s only expected to affect the Account Management and PlayStation Store sections of the Network – gaming should be unaffected.

SCEE expect that you’ll only really have any problems for the fifteen minutes between 5pm and quarter past, and suggest that if you do have any issues to try again after 5.15pm.

“There may be some additional downtime after the maintenance period for testing purposes,†we’re told.

Hopefully this will be paving the way for new features, or the rumoured Store upgrade…

I just signed up for PSN today :D.

My ID is Toffee52. Feel free to add me, oh and would you mind adding me to the list Joel? Cheers ;).

RVD 4:20 | Toffee52

Added. :cool:

Cheers bud.

Had an epic Rockband session today. Anyone who wants to play that , add pepsiguy_2

Alex, add me! Hopefully you'll get SRTT on PS3 and we can play co-op :).

I just signed up for PSN today :D.

My ID is Toffee52. Feel free to add me, oh and would you mind adding me to the list Joel? Cheers ;).

RVD 4:20 | Toffee52

Added. :cool:

Cheers bud.

Had an epic Rockband session today. Anyone who wants to play that , add pepsiguy_2

Alex, add me! Hopefully you'll get SRTT on PS3 and we can play co-op :).

HAHA is that some sort of joke or something? ;)

I'll add you later. Haven't touched my Ps3 since played RB. Bro's taken over.

Archived