Official Playstation Network Thread

PewPewPew

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need help deciding on which two games to get for free. Help?

And my name is Bulltpr00fTig3r if you wanna add me up.

Also a heads up to PSN plus members (with the trial or without), Streets of Rage II is free to get and in my honest opinion, it is the best beat 'em up ever. GETIT.

I'd say inFAMOUS, it's a good game. You can play as good or evil and start another game to play the opposite after you're done with the first one.

Second one, I dunno. I got LittleBigPLanet and it was boring to me. Get a racing game?

Tomorrow is looking like a great day for me, I'm picking up a new 250 GB hard drive to take advantage of the Welcome Back deal. I can get 4 of the 5 games by using a couple accounts. I'll likely get Dead Nation, LittleBigPlanet, inFamous, and Wipeout. Gonna see if I can buy Mortal Kombat too.

Tomorrow is looking like a great day for me, I'm picking up a new 250 GB hard drive to take advantage of the Welcome Back deal. I can get 4 of the 5 games by using a couple accounts. I'll likely get Dead Nation, LittleBigPlanet, inFamous, and Wipeout. Gonna see if I can buy Mortal Kombat too.

Overall great success, couldn't get Mortal Kombat but got a 320 GB hard drive instead. :D Free games downloading nao

• 2 weeks later...

My GTA game hates going online and always says session doesn't exist or one or more people have left etcetera unless its just me and Joel playing then im pretty laggy occasionally, the only game that I have that is gay online, didn't have a problem with it until one day it decided it didn't want to work properly online, every other game is fine just GTA4

• 2 weeks later...

Archived