Confirmed Information & Roster Chat

Ernez

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So by 2 moves, basically you have one standing dive and one down dive? That sucks.

.... ?

What? No. You know how when your opponent is laying against the corner after an irish whop to the turnbuckle? In that position, you have the options for 2 moves (left and right). Last year, when you pressed up, you would sit them on the top turn buckle and had the ability to do 1 move.. example superplex. In WWE 12, they will let you have 2 moves instead. So you could have the choice of pressing left for a superplex or pressing right for a super fallaway slam.

They seem to be going back to giving us 2 options again. Running strikes are back to 2. Top rope is given 2. Maybe they will give the running turnbuckle move 2 options as well... like it used to be.

So they're bringing back 2 running stikes??

So by 2 moves, basically you have one standing dive and one down dive? That sucks.

.... ?

What? No. You know how when your opponent is laying against the corner after an irish whop to the turnbuckle? In that position, you have the options for 2 moves (left and right). Last year, when you pressed up, you would sit them on the top turn buckle and had the ability to do 1 move.. example superplex. In WWE 12, they will let you have 2 moves instead. So you could have the choice of pressing left for a superplex or pressing right for a super fallaway slam.

They seem to be going back to giving us 2 options again. Running strikes are back to 2. Top rope is given 2. Maybe they will give the running turnbuckle move 2 options as well... like it used to be.

Where is this confirmed so I can add it?

.... ?

... I'm now feeling for Lordani. It has been confirmed in one or 2 of the early preview articles and Bryan "I Hate Wrestling Moves In My Wrestling Games" Williams said it in the Gamingring Video.This is pretty old news at this point. I'm surprised that everyone doesn't know about that. I guess I can track down specifics if necessary. I guess all the talk about Predator and "Brand New" gameplay has overshadowed it. I'll be back.

------------

Here you go. One reference. I'm positive it was mentioned in the Williams Gamingring vid, but I'm not going to watch it again. William's face makes me angry and I want to stab him in the eye.

The movesets have seen a huge upgrade, not only are there two running strikes making a comeback…but also the movesets are more accurate than ever before.

From GamingRing's Hands On Preview - Link (look below the Miz pic and the red writing)

.... ?

... I'm now feeling for Lordani. It has been confirmed in one or 2 of the early preview articles and Bryan "I Hate Wrestling Moves In My Wrestling Games" Williams said it in the Gamingring Video.This is pretty old news at this point. I'm surprised that everyone doesn't know about that. I guess I can track down specifics if necessary. I guess all the talk about Predator and "Brand New" gameplay has overshadowed it. I'll be back.

------------

Here you go. One reference. I'm positive it was mentioned in the Williams Gamingring vid, but I'm not going to watch it again. William's face makes me angry and I want to stab him in the eye.

The movesets have seen a huge upgrade, not only are there two running strikes making a comeback…but also the movesets are more accurate than ever before.

From GamingRing's Hands On Preview - Link (look below the Miz pic and the red writing)

Thank you.

how come many people on different boards think chris jerico will be in the game? i have seen a lot of roster projections with jericho on it. he has been gone from wwe for a while though. id love to have y2j in the game but because he has been gone so long I dont see it happening.

I don't know, I could see it happening.

I don't know if this was posted yet, but it's been confirmd by cory's twitter that they will in fact have Randy Orton's Model with the beard

RealCoryLedesmaCory Ledesma

Confirmed: Planning on having a version of Randy Orton in the game w/ beard. We made it happen. Way past cut-off but had to have it.

I don't know if this was posted yet, but it's been confirmd by cory's twitter that they will in fact have Randy Orton's Model with the beard

Confirmed: Planning on having a version of Randy Orton in the game w/ beard. We made it happen. Way past cut-off but had to have it.

[/Quote]

Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma

Thank you. :)

[/Quote]

Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RealCoryLedesma

Thank you. :)

no problem man

BLOOD back in the game, but off by default....does it mean BLOOD is back for ONLINE MODE??

Randy Orton's ALT ATTIRE **the Beard** is CONFIRMED hes the POST @ RealCoryLedesma >>

RealCoryLedesma Cory Ledesma @

@carney93 yes, he will have one with the beard

and one without it. Two versions of Orton.

13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BLOOD back in the game, but off by default....does it mean BLOOD is back for ONLINE MODE??

Randy Orton's ALT ATTIRE **the Beard** is CONFIRMED hes the POST @ RealCoryLedesma >>

RealCoryLedesma Cory Ledesma @

@carney93 yes, he will have one with the beard

and one without it. Two versions of Orton.

13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Already had this in the first post, but thank you.

Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara & Kharma. if at least 2 out of the 3 are in this game i will be happy

Bryan is definitely gonna be in.There's a huge possibility that Sin Cara might also make it considering they had more than 6 months to sit over him.Kharma might be DLC.

Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara & Kharma. if at least 2 out of the 3 are in this game i will be happy

Bryan is definitely gonna be in.There's a huge possibility that Sin Cara might also make it considering they had more than 6 months to sit over him.Kharma might be DLC.

I say Sin Cara = DLC first pack. Kharma possibly too. I doubt these 2 gonna make it to the game ;).

I say Sin Cara = DLC first pack. Kharma possibly too. I doubt these 2 gonna make it to the game ;).

I agree, especially since Orton's beard was "way past the cut off date".

Zack Ryder was confirmed today by Marcus Stephenson (Community Manager of the WWE Games Universe) on the WWE 12 Facebook page.

Um, where? I don't see it...

My mistake. It's from the WWE 12 Facebook page, and the display pic has the "WWE Official Facebook" banner below it, but I guess someone just shopped that onto a pic of the cover.

Whoever is running the page made a post that Ryder was confirmed, and listed Marcus Stephenson as the resource.

However, I now assume it's a fake page, because today, that same person "confirmed" Cody Rhodes, Great Khali, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, playable Hornswoggle, playable Cole and Lawler, The Corre, The Nexus, Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield, Christian, Darren Young, Brodus Clay, Triple H, online Royal Rumble, I Quit Matches, Kharma, Sin Cara, Steve Austin, The Rock, Michelle McCool, Alex Riley, Chris Masters, Jinder Mahal, Tamina, Layla, The Usos, and Juan Cena.

Yeah... I was definitely tricked by a fake page. I saw the WWE Official Facebook banner and assumed it was the real thing.

Archived