WWE 12 Custom Covers

TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, but the only thing that bothers me a little is there seems be too much black space over christians shoulders and behind the WWE'12 logo. Other than that I like it.

Really liked the 2nd E&C revision, you should work with the exposure/contrast on the "posing" picture though to make it fit with the rest of the cover. I always like to print alternate covers if they're good enough.

Really liked the 2nd E&C revision, you should work with the exposure/contrast on the "posing" picture though to make it fit with the rest of the cover. I always like to print alternate covers if they're good enough.

Yeah I know I gotta work on that lol

reydelrio.jpg

kanetaker.jpg

themiz.jpg

reydelrio.jpg

kanetaker.jpg

themiz.jpg

great work but something about the miz cover makes hime look hairy :lol:

these are great still

themiz.jpg

great work but something about the miz cover makes hime look hairy :lol:

these are great still

HAHAHA It's the settings I use for topaz adjust to give the pictures a pop

Archived