First WWE 12 Gameplay vid!

fallofparadise

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seeing a whole lot of the changes in this video

From what I can tell the animations all look the same, it still does that poor looking "grab" animation before the finishers and the Punt looks horrible

Camera angle looks new yes and the arena looks different but I'm not seeing a whole lot of improvement thus far

Finally they fixed it to where during ur match the gameplay is also shown on the titantron...i'm loving the new camera angles it add's more realism and makes it look like a live taping of the show.. so far so good can't see wut other updates they have coming our way

Wasn't that suppose to be realistic? In real life the match is broadcast in the titantron too.

Well, I'm impressed they reanimated the Punt Kick, it looks fantastic. And I don't know, looks good... xD

Mmm not bad... but this are only "clips". Need to see a full match to say something about it, but for what i´ve been reading and watching for now, i like it.

And for the camera angles... i like it, it´s something diferent, very similar to what we see on TV.

So guys, stop talking sh*t about the game you all have a lot of prejudices, just give an oportunity to the game.

Like keezer1 said the camera is jittery and I hate that they still have the grab animation, it really ruins the flow IMO especially with a sequence like shown in the video with Orton's wakeup taunt followed by the RKO but with the annoying grab in between

So far I'm not buying into THQ's hype honestly except for the camera angles I'm not seeing anything that is much different from 2011. But this is only a short clip so I can't really judge on this and a few screens

Looks alot like day of reckoning to me honestly.

Punt doesn't look like a fully animated move to me, and I'm assuming Orton used that wake up taut we've heard about before the RKO. Looks pretty good to me.

Really hoping the gameplay has been sped up a little bit though overall.

Why did it look so chunky and slow? >.> If this is the actual gameplay for 360, I won't buy it.

I love that punt though.

i didn't see anything wrong with it.... i think the overall big picture was to see how detailed the graphics and camera angles are and see minor details as such i love that running punt that was perfect...

Archived