WWE 2012 RTWM

mrdanannan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I could be legit its a waist but it duz pact time when u have nothing to do so....

Raw Star - John Cena (Vs Legend, Nexus, Fallows a Heel story or a Draft Story)

Down' Star - Randy Orton (WHC-Draft to Raw story, vs legend)

IC Title RTWM - Pick out of like 5 diff stars to take that path.

US Title RTWM - Pick out of like 5 diff stars to take that path.

Tag Team Titles - Pick your two stars - Nexus/Corre, legend team, team brake up. I want this RTWM

Divas - Boyfriend Pick yours... Brake up mixed tag at mania with legend

Plus there is confirmed a NXT mode with in gane tenplate contestants and your CAW... With free roaming obsticle cources iv heard and read of thiss

To be honest I expect more of something new. It seems theyare going by popular demand with the preview. The most popular story mode I seemto see people wish for is like SYM or HCTP but with No Mercy type of branching. As long as universe mode has improvements I'll be happy. But who knows a new season mode might be good. I for one never played more than 1 hour of the svr 2011 RTWM mode, it just isn't for me. I'd like to see something like a 1 year season that is very scripted with only a few branching point but a serious lot going on. Like you get recruited into nexus and feud with the corre but the. A new team forms on Smackdown and to make a name for remark Ed they interrupt you huge ppv match etc. I say no to a lot of branching because with a decent universe mode that desire can be taken care of and I don't want to feel forced to play story mode 7 times regardless of how much it changes. But again I don't want to ruin it for the people who do want that feature as I love exhibition.

I'm with the people who don't want it. It isnt a bad modem but it's something you don't keep coming back to really. It would be cool to have a season mode like in HCTP, while also being able to explore the arena like in SvR2011 and having your own customizable locker-room to mess around in like in SvR2007, all in one season mode.

I don't really mind, I am pretty content. If it leaves or stays, I would be fine. As long as it has great story lines, interactive scenes, and new superstars to play with I am good to go. However, I would hate to see another John Cena RTWM path again. I like John Cena, but I get tired of play as the same people each year.

It would be cool to see RTWM with people like Alberto Del Rio, or maybe Wade Barret. Possibly a Nexus or Corre RTWM. But I still miss the old season modes. Season modes from games like Raw 2, HCTP, Shut Your Mouth, Just Bring It, etc. I would love to have season modes like that back in the game.

To be honest I expect more of something new. It seems theyare going by popular demand with the preview. The most popular story mode I seemto see people wish for is like SYM or HCTP but with No Mercy type of branching. As long as universe mode has improvements I'll be happy. But who knows a new season mode might be good. I for one never played more than 1 hour of the svr 2011 RTWM mode, it just isn't for me. I'd like to see something like a 1 year season that is very scripted with only a few branching point but a serious lot going on. Like you get recruited into nexus and feud with the corre but the. A new team forms on Smackdown and to make a name for remark Ed they interrupt you huge ppv match etc. I say no to a lot of branching because with a decent universe mode that desire can be taken care of and I don't want to feel forced to play story mode 7 times regardless of how much it changes. But again I don't want to ruin it for the people who do want that feature as I love exhibition.

I hope we don't see 'Nexus' in the game.

Because by the time we get our hands on the game, Gabriel and Slater would probably be 'fired' from The Nexus and we'll see them wearing the Nexus Armbands in the game.

That won't be a problem because The Corre doesn't have armbands, You know they are in The Corre on SD right? CM Punk on the other hand is probably not in nexus when the game releases, I hope we get two attires for the nexus members so the armband is not a problem for ingame use.

Randy Orton since he seems to be a big deal this year.

John Cena

The Miz

The Undertaker

John Morrison

Either Eve or Kelly Kelly.

Your CAW in NXT

last one i think was confirmed b4 2day. i just heard on this site a while ago

i want new people in RTWM. cena and undertaker r getting boring unless they do a better storyline...if RTWM is still in :shifty:

i'd want...

Kofi Kingston

John Morrison

New Nexus or The Corre

Caw in NXT

CM Punk

Sheamus

Eve, Kelly Kelly, Melina or Alicia Fox(actually get those choices)

also, it'd be cool for some of the RTWMs had options. EX: for kofi kingston, when u chose his a few options come up like "Gets Drafted", "Turns Heel", "Goes for WWE or WHC" ect. that'd be cool

Archived