Divas of WWE '12

DroStudios

yeah! this thread is back!

tbh, i really want vickie to be in the game. she had a lot of storyline and some matches so there's a possibility she could be in. i just really hope there's more divas, i want each year to have more divas. marcus said they'll be focosing more on the divas this year so i really hope they did. and yeah, FIX THE 6-MAN matches problems. ugh...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I'm more of a Superstars type of guy, but one thing that's bugged me about the SVR games was that generic yell they used for the Divas....and generic slaps and Diva-like things they seem to give them. I'd also like to see some actual muslce on Natalya this year, she's been made like a stick since 2010..

you dick, I was gonna make on of these earlier in the day! but I had to go out oh well, it's cool. it's just nice seein some "diva love" and not in the usual way... hahaha, anyway, for me it's all about details... FIX! THE! MARYSE! HAIRFLIP!

I'd also like a... good Eve attire, last years was bad...

This is not only directed to you, but to everyone saying about updating Maryse's Hairflip- wtf is wrong with it? Like do you expect the hair to flip as it would in real life? Like I can see that being so difficult for the developers that I rather have them focus on something more important than that one little thing

The roster so far, seems to be pitted around WrestleMania. Del Rio was around at 'Mania, obviously. Cena was rockin' his red gear at 'Mania. Miz, however, wore his blue/white back at Night of Champions when he lost the United States Title to Daniel Bryan. I guess that means we can expect Daniel Bryan to have his old red/white attire? Anyway, I assume the Divas roster will be the same it was at the time WrestleMania took place. If the game doesn't have the current roster settings (after the draft) and if it's the way it was before the draft the Diva roster should look like this:

Monday Night RAW

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Eve

Gail Kim

Maryse

Melina

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Tamina

Vickie Guerrero (NPC)

Friday Night SmackDown!

Beth Phoenix

Kaitlyn (?)

Kelly Kelly

Layla

Michelle McCool

Rosa Mendes

Now, when it comes to McCool being on the SmackDown! brand itself come release, that'll depend on when the roster is set. They may have her on the SmackDown! brand, or she'll be listed as a Free Agent. However, I don't expect Kharma to be in the game, not on release date anyway. I don't look for A.J. to be in either, maybe as future DLC but not now. Give or take, the Diva roster should be somewhat similar to that.

you dick, I was gonna make on of these earlier in the day! but I had to go out oh well, it's cool. it's just nice seein some "diva love" and not in the usual way... hahaha, anyway, for me it's all about details... FIX! THE! MARYSE! HAIRFLIP!

I'd also like a... good Eve attire, last years was bad...

This is not only directed to you, but to everyone saying about updating Maryse's Hairflip- wtf is wrong with it? Like do you expect the hair to flip as it would in real life? Like I can see that being so difficult for the developers that I rather have them focus on something more important than that one little thing

I completely understand your view, and I think that if they can fix it, it would be greatly appreciated... but... If you can't then focus on other things...It's important to me, because I think it's a huge part of her character, and it just seems weird I don't really know, just does not seem right to me.

is blood in these matches out of the question?

here's my Diva roster, there are plenty I'd want to be in, unfortunately not close to everyone I want will be in... cause they don't care about us diva fans...

Maryse

Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Layla

Michelle McCool

Vickie Guerrero

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Melina

Kelly Kelly

Eve

Trish Stratus (I think she'll make it for the tough enough thing/ those few matches around mania)

Alicia Fox

Rosa Mendes

Gail Kim

unfortunately that's all I see...

Here is my predictions for the divas roster:

RAW:

Kelly Kelly

Eve Torres

Beth Phoenix

Gail Kim

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Maryse

Melina

SmackDown:

Layla

Natalya

Alicia Fox

Others:

Michelle McCool - WWE Alumni / Free Agents

Trish Stratus - WWE Alumni / Free Agents

I really hope Kharma will make it like Gail Kim did in SvR 2010.. :nod:

Itll be the same roster as its been for the past few years now.I doubt Kharma will make it at all,she didnt even wrestle a match and they wouldnt know a move set to give to her so no chance in hell.Id like to see a new diva get in,Rosa,Tamina,Kaitlyn..something different.

SmackDown

*Layla

*Alicia Fox

*Natalya

*Tamina

Raw

*Maryse

*Melina

*Kelly Kelly

*Gail Kim

*Eve

*Brie Bella

*Nikki Bella

*Beth Phoenix

That's what I think.

They normally put at least one new Diva in every year, and I can't se them putting in either Rosa or Kaitlyn. Tamina was wrestling on and off for a few months back when she was in a rivalry with The Hart Dynasty last year.

Rosa is very rarely used and Kaitlyn, although winning NXT has only had

4 matches, this Friday.

since winning?

As berrybryant said above, Gail Kim made the cut in '10, so I can see Kharma making the ame in some way, whether it be DLC or i the game, I don't know. It's a long shot, as she hasn't even had an official match yet, but f th rumours about her and Sin Cara being scanned are true, I can see them being in the game.

Most people seem to think Kharma won't make it, I have a strong feeling she will. Remember her promos started airing just after WrestleMania and she then debuted a few weeks later at Extreme Rules It doesn't matter if she hasn't wrestled a match yet, their was huge buzz behind her, THQ probably knew that it would be awesome to get her in from the moment she signed with WWE so they probably made an effort to get her in if she didn't debut too late which she didn't. Gail made it into SvR2010 so I think Kharma will make it in this year. I hope so anyway, Kharma not being in the game would be a huge omission IMO even if she is out of action right now

An interesting tidbit on Gail Kim she Tweeted (http://twitter.com/#!/gailkimITSME/status/38400977107165184) a few months ago that she was scanned at the Feb 14 Raw (could have been for an action figure but I doubt it cos she mentions she was scanned the year before and she's never had an action figure made of her), now on that Raw she wasn't wrestling only appeared as a lumberjill for the Nattie/Eve match and in a backstage segment in street clothes (this: http://youtu.be/eg8whi4nsiQ) so I'm hoping they don't pull a Bellas on us again and have her in street clothes just cos she was seen valeting Daniel Bryan at that time more than she was actually wrestling

To be honest, I think THQ has learnt their lesson (at least I damn hope so), and I believe they will put all the Divas into WRESTLING attires, with no high-heeled shoes..

The fact that the Bellas wee in normal clothes kind of ruined it for me last year, don't think I've ever used them, as I've downloaded a few CAWs of them. :annoy:

To be honest, I think THQ has learnt their lesson

... the hell are you basing that on? You know you're talking about the same company that does the same dumb shit year after year?

All gaming companies make "dumb shit" a lot, can't make everyone happy, see the Madden formula, take one thing out put two things in, it's just stupid, but I trust the way things are going, that they could put together a good product this year, o at least better than normal.

To be honest, I think THQ has learnt their lesson

... the hell are you basing that on? You know you're talking about the same company that does the same dumb shit year after year?

The whole idea of scrapping the SmackDown vs Raw series is to start again on a blank canvas. THQ have said that they ar creating a game, taking their consumers opinions into consideration.

No need for you o be snotty about it, that's my opinion, and I have faith that they'll deliver.

Yes, the game isn't going to suit everyone's taste, but if they can win over the majoriy, it's a job well done. :spas:

I really hope that since we did ask for more attention to Divas that they add at least a few NXT Season 3 Divas.

I remember Marcus talking about wanting to add a bit more focus into the divas since a lot of us spoke up as to what we wanted. Hopefully they looked into that and agreed to add things for us Diva Fans. Specially at least 3 NXT Divas. Such as AJ, Kaitlyn & Naomi.

Do not want Divas, unless you can have intergender matches, which isn't going to happen without some sort of mod.

Kharma probably has a very small chance of making it, even as DLC. Sure, she gets a great pop when she comes out, but she is going to be out for quite some time now. She wasn't on the roster before Wrestlemania, and now, she will be out for almost a year, so I doubt she will make it in WWE '12. I don't even want to play as Kharma, unless she can wrestle with the Superstars.

Giving different clothes to the bellas was a huge mistake ! It was like the dumbest mistake ever! The bellas have the same attire.this is unique in the wrestling business how could they gave them different outfits ! It ruined the game for me !...This better be fixed!

BTW Why in hell did they change some of the divas faces ! Maryse and especially EVE had amazing faces on sd vs raw 2010 ! THQ listen to me ..There are many things to change from one game to another ...But some things are just perfect and don't need to be changed

About Kharma I don't think they would erase her if they had already planned to create her in the game ...She had a huge impact and even her goodbye segment was important ...The wwe won't give up on her, so if they wanted to put her in the game in the first place I don't think they'll change their mind

I see the Divas roster being the exact same minus Mickie James obviously. I really hope to see the addition of Kaitlyn, Tamina, and Rosa Mendes...but I don't think all 3 will be in.

Maybe we'll see some updated attires and entrances for some of the Divas. THQ/Yukes please add some tag team entrances for the Divas, please?

Giving different clothes to the bellas was a huge mistake ! It was like the dumbest mistake ever! The bellas have the same attire.this is unique in the wrestling business how could they gave them different outfits ! It ruined the game for me !...This better be fixed!

BTW Why in hell did they change some of the divas faces ! Maryse and especially EVE had amazing faces on sd vs raw 2010 ! THQ listen to me ..There are many things to change from one game to another ...But some things are just perfect and don't need to be changed

About Kharma I don't think they would erase her if they had already planned to create her in the game ...She had a huge impact and even her goodbye segment was important ...The wwe won't give up on her, so if they wanted to put her in the game in the first place I don't think they'll change their mind

Yeah, different attires on the bellas was ridiculous what they probably thought was, what's the difference we could just make one and then copy it, but...It was stupid...

Archived