Official CAWs.WS WWE ALL STARS Tournament (xbox 360)

Charles Shane

To my oppent rep31983 I can do the match today now if u can. If not I can do it tomorrow at anytime. Also how can I find out what my oppents gamertag is?

You're not allowed to start until Charles says so.

If you look at the tourney page it says its now started and we can do matches

Oh okay, I didn't check. Charles should post the gamertags.

I talked to him and now I know what to do but I do nt have a match till round 2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I I still think (Even though Im eliminated) that all the major info on this thing should be posted here. since this is where I heard about the tournament in the first place. that whole signing up on that Challonge site and waiting to hear stuff from there is why so many people have "dropped out"

It'd be sweet if my opponent would reply to me to try and get this going. I get home around 1 AM and would be a prime time (I've seen him online at this time) to wrassle.

EDIT:

This is my first ever post here since joining in 2006? Weird. :huh:

Ok, finished my first fight last night. With work and stuff going on I'll try to get this other one done by Saturday.

Was a fun fight last night. I look forward to seeing the video to it. I've never played in any tournament and was nervous like you wouldn't believe.

I has my match last night. I was totally off my game I only did a few moves. And got a couple sigs in. Rep is an amazing player and good luck to him in the tounery. And thank you charles for makeing this tourney the fed the best it can be. :)

I hope if I go on to the next level my opponent is a little easier to communicate with. I try to let Charles know something ahead of time in order to not inconvenience him, yet my opponent keeps contacting him AS he sees him on XBL. Last night he went as far as sending him and his party guest a ton of messages and invites. I sat in utter silence and frustration as he complained about Charles not being there and how great he was at the game. I did try to cut in during rants that we can just do it the next day because he really needs to give Charles more notice. Well, didn't work, so I just gave up.

Even gave me his cell number to text him, which I won't be doing because that's just... odd. Nor will I "practice fight" people because what would be the point other than giving away how you play?

Replying to my messages in broken, half sentences isn't helping either. Win or lose, I'll be glad to not have you interact with him. XD

I hope if I go on to the next level my opponent is a little easier to communicate with. I try to let Charles know something ahead of time in order to not inconvenience him, yet my opponent keeps contacting him AS he sees him on XBL. Last night he went as far as sending him and his party guest a ton of messages and invites. I sat in utter silence and frustration as he complained about Charles not being there and how great he was at the game. I did try to cut in during rants that we can just do it the next day because he really needs to give Charles more notice. Well, didn't work, so I just gave up.

Even gave me his cell number to text him, which I won't be doing because that's just... odd. Nor will I "practice fight" people because what would be the point other than giving away how you play?

Replying to my messages in broken, half sentences isn't helping either. Win or lose, I'll be glad to not have you interact with him. XD

messages half broken half sentences bragging about how great he is....hmmm Koto 360? yeah he is a tool. Before the patch he would quit on everybody so his ranking wouldn't fall now he just boots you from the session. I smoked him 3 times- he quit all three times. He likes to spam with the wrestlers who have charge and hold strikes(Austin,Show,Andre,Kane) he tries to grab toss,kick you out of the ring and then wait with a charged strike for you to come back in the ring. I cleaned his clock with Morrison,Miz and Sheamus. And when you beat his a$$ he messages you alot of profanity and plenty to say about your sexuality,your mother and you dying in general.

messages half broken half sentences bragging about how great he is....hmmm Koto 360? yeah he is a tool. Before the patch he would quit on everybody so his ranking wouldn't fall now he just boots you from the session. I smoked him 3 times- he quit all three times. He likes to spam with the wrestlers who have charge and hold strikes(Austin,Show,Andre,Kane) he tries to grab toss,kick you out of the ring and then wait with a charged strike for you to come back in the ring. I cleaned his clock with Morrison,Miz and Sheamus. And when you beat his a$$ he messages you alot of profanity and plenty to say about your sexuality,your mother and you dying in general.

Yeah, I got online last night and he sent me a million invites, so I came in and ask him if he had let Charles know, he said no, then I told him I wasn't going to bother him since it was late and he was in a party with someone else. Then he sent a TON of messages to him and his party and I kept suggesting we do it today and not to bother him. During this whole process, it's been really difficult trying to communicate with him, and I fear it's gonna honk Charles off. I know last night I was pretty annoyed. :\

I don't know the guy, but he did make sure to tell me he was #1 and was surprised I had never heard of him. Frankly, I don't care, I really like this game and have a lot of fun with it. If I win, I win, lose, I lose.

This Koto guy is getting on my nerves big time. I've showed up two times where he's supposed to of been there and noshows. I'm online playing Halo Reach with family and he sends me this little gem:

"we are playing today if charles says yea dis is ridiculous we are the only 2 that havent played round 1 everyone else is on round 2 do you just want to forfeit and let me when or do you stil want to face me? i need to know and im online appearing offline"

Even though I'd probably lose, I am not forfeiting. I can't believe he would even ask that. Especially when I've been trying my darndest to get him to agree to a time to play. Which has been a real pain.

This Koto guy is getting on my nerves big time. I've showed up two times where he's supposed to of been there and noshows. I'm online playing Halo Reach with family and he sends me this little gem:

"we are playing today if charles says yea dis is ridiculous we are the only 2 that havent played round 1 everyone else is on round 2 do you just want to forfeit and let me when or do you stil want to face me? i need to know and im online appearing offline"

Even though I'd probably lose, I am not forfeiting. I can't believe he would even ask that. Especially when I've been trying my darndest to get him to agree to a time to play. Which has been a real pain.

Sounds like you got stuck with a world class asshole. It's people like him that make me hate xbox live.

He doesn't want to play you- he doesn't want to play anyone remotely good. He boosted to the top of the rankings by playing against a buddy who just layed down for him- he had like 900 wins by the 2nd week of release if anyone doesn't find that remotely bogus is smoking the wacky weed. He goes around on any forum he can bragging that he is the best at the game but when you go into any match he is hosting he boots you. Unless its a tag match which he will just quit or his partner quits if he is getting thrashed. He is stalling you on purpose- hoping you'll forfeit from the 'fear' of playing the 'Number 1 Ranked Player'. I warned him to not enter this tournament because the games are being recorded and he cant just rage quit on his opponent. So thats probably why he is being a bizitch.

The deadline for Round 2 is the 27th I believe, so hopefully I can make arrangements to get this done by then.

EDIT:

Aaaand we have it set, again, for Sunday at 9:00 AM. I believe this is the third time we've agreed on a time. I cannot wait to get him off my friends list.

Archived