Official CAWs.WS WWE ALL STARS Tournament (xbox 360)

Charles Shane

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there anyway you could post a list of the ppl who are in it, the list is off the other site.. Cause I know I signed in way b4 it had ended, in fact last time I remember seeing the list I was the 2nd signup, but it would be good to know who could be going up against... I figure a possible tourney bracket of some sort would be awesome, but a list of the particapents would do....

Yes, This is still on. The plan is to start the Tournament next week. Been a little crazy because of the trip to California for WWE'12 and also E3 things. I will post the list before the end of this week.

All posts have been updated with the latest info and participants list.

http://caws.ws/wweallstars/coverage/?page_id=635

I got a couple questions about this since i was accepted ( wwefankiddo123), i noticed that im number 61 so does that mean i have to wait for my match starts? all 60 people before me? and who do i play as

We will have the Official Rules up next week. You can be anyone in the game even DLC (No CAWs)

I got a couple questions about this since i was accepted ( wwefankiddo123), i noticed that im number 61 so does that mean i have to wait for my match starts? all 60 people before me? and who do i play as

We will have the Official Rules up next week. You can be anyone in the game even DLC (No CAWs)

I understand the point of no CAWs. An all CAW tournament in the future would be fresh though.

Keep Checking Here for All Updates on the Tournament http://caws.ws/wweallstars/coverage/?page_id=635

Oh lawd. RAWFShowtime vs Objecti0n? I know you did that on purpose.

So, where do we get each other's gamertags?

The Challenge Bracket did a Random Shuffle of all participants before I published the Tournament. Fair for everyone

Whats the prize?

1st Place: WWE ALL STARS Brawl Stick and Strategy Guide

Second Place: WWE ALL STARS Brawl Pad and Strategy Guide

3rd and 4th place: Each will receive a Strategy Guide

Y'all can read more about the tournament, as well as view the official bracket and prizes HERE.

What is the info? Like say im number 61 I think so.does that mean my match is that day

I will explain everything in more detail. Still waiting on some to answer thee message on the Challonge site and send there gamertag in... Then we will get this started

This sucks my laptop broke down, and I finally get on my slow desktop to find out I was removed from the tourny. what was the point of asking for direct XBL gamertags if i wasnt going to get a message on there? Im on live more than im on the computer and was actually looking out for a message from my opponent or someone about the tournament. Back to SVR11 I guess -_-

To my oppent rep31983 I can do the match today now if u can. If not I can do it tomorrow at anytime. Also how can I find out what my oppents gamertag is?

You're not allowed to start until Charles says so.

To my oppent rep31983 I can do the match today now if u can. If not I can do it tomorrow at anytime. Also how can I find out what my oppents gamertag is?

If you look at the tourney page it says its now started and we can do matches

If you look at the tourney page it says its now started and we can do matches

Oh okay, I didn't check. Charles should post the gamertags.

Archived