Kiichi Li

KENTAFAN

Kiichi Li

He has a great MMA feel and is my Harcore Champion having taken it from my other U-Style wrestler Li Cho.

His main finish is the gogoplata but need to have a think on a created finisher for the other.

Please feel free to leave feedback thanks and all are welcome to comment on the youtube vid.

Thanks guys and I hope you like him.

Highlights from the title fight next.

Last spoiler for a holy sh!t moment.

LOL

nice work as usual, this guy looks like a beast! as for trying out CAFs for his other finisher, i had made a pedigree similar to how Triple H's first one was when the guy didn't know it wasn't a piledriver and drove himself into the mat. it started out like a double underhook piledriver. you pull him up like a delayed piledrive then swing him back down into a facebuster of sorts. it looks brutal, when i log into game i'll try to find what exact moves it was. might suit him.

nice work as usual, this guy looks like a beast! as for trying out CAFs for his other finisher, i had made a pedigree similar to how Triple H's first one was when the guy didn't know it wasn't a piledriver and drove himself into the mat. it started out like a double underhook piledriver. you pull him up like a delayed piledrive then swing him back down into a facebuster of sorts. it looks brutal, when i log into game i'll try to find what exact moves it was. might suit him.

I tried a Uranage variat like Christopher Daniels but i'm not very sure i like it, i would have liked it to be more of the suplex that lands on the head and looks brutal, you see it quite a lot in japan where the moves aren't so limited.

I also thought of a cutter maybe a shoulder lift like the cliffhanger or a pupmhandle cutter.

But now you've made reference to piledriver variants a cradle piledriver just flashed into my head, but if it's quick.

oppinions??

I tried a Uranage variat like Christopher Daniels but i'm not very sure i like it, i would have liked it to be more of the suplex that lands on the head and looks brutal, you see it quite a lot in japan where the moves aren't so limited.

I also thought of a cutter maybe a shoulder lift like the cliffhanger or a pupmhandle cutter.

But now you've made reference to piledriver variants a cradle piledriver just flashed into my head, but if it's quick.

oppinions??

I think a piledriver would be very deadly looking.

I think if you did a cutter maybe do the angels wings kind where you lift on the shoulders then drop onto a facebuster of sorts(flat on face and belly e.g.dominator)

Anyway great looking caw and he looks like he's been through some wars.

Love the look.

Moves look like he has that old ring awareness and i can almost hear JR say look how there is no wasted movement. LOL

Love the OUCH moment, made me smile, the other guy must be needing some time of like Joey Mercury.

JR again would say these matches are career shortener's.

Keep up the good work man.

He's great and i would love to see him vs my guy Yuya Chen maybe one day.

I think he's cool, really liking his style.

As for a finisher, if your after a suplex style as you said I made one starting as a fisherman and ending in a northern lights driver, it lands on the head and looks harsh.

The piledriver idea is good but i'd like to see if it suits him.

This guys brutal and i'd love him to have a slot on my roster.

What about a Brainbusterrrrrrr.LOL

Another one could be a Lariat or leg lariat.

Top rope options are rare in MMA types but the muscle buster works for joe, how about a super belly to backplex which lands on the head.

German suplexs maybe multiples.

Exploder even though i did see a T-Bone variant in the vid package.

Top rope options are rare in MMA types but the muscle buster works for joe, how about a super belly to backplex which lands on the head.

I thought of a combo like KENTA into a discus lariat or elbow if they have that option or maybe strong kick.

I thought of a combo like KENTA into a discus lariat or elbow if they have that option or maybe strong kick.

Damn it, from a stupid mistake i lost all my data.

I will have to rebuild but as it's from memory they may look different.

Damn it, from a stupid mistake i lost all my data.

I will have to rebuild but as it's from memory they may look different.

Oh crap. At least you have the videos as reference.

He doesn't look the same completely but he's close.

which finisher guys???

• 5 months later...

Archived